Play music for you
- Open the Music app on your Apple Watch.
- Scroll to the top of the screen, then tap Listen Now to view a curated feed of playlists and albums based on your likes and dislikes.
- Tap a category, tap an album or playlist, then tap .
How do I play Music from my iPhone to my Apple Watch?
Go to Settings > Bluetooth on your iPhone and make sure Bluetooth is turned on. From the Apple Watch app on your iPhone, tap the My Watch tab. Tap Music > Synced Music. Now tap the playlist you want to sync to your Apple Watch.
How do you select on Apple Watch?
- Tap. Tap the screen to select a button or item. …
- Tap and hold. Tap the screen and keep your finger in place to change the watch face, see options in an app, and more.
- Drag. Drag your finger across the screen to scroll or adjust a slider.
- Swipe. Swipe up, down, left, or right to see different screens.
How do you select multiple songs on Apple?
You should be able to use either Command + Click, or Shift + Click to select songs as you described. If you hold Command while you click on a song, you can pick multiple non-sequential songs, and holding Shift while you click would let you select a group in sequence.
How do I control the volume on my Apple Watch?
Change the audio and notification settings on your Apple Watch
- On your Apple Watch, open the Settings app.
- Scroll down, then tap Sounds & Haptics.
- Tap the volume down button. to decrease the volume or tap the volume up button to increase it. You can also tap the slider, then turn the Digital Crown.
Can you listen to music on Apple watch without headphones?
The Apple watch does not allow music to be played from the low volume speaker that is part of the watch. However, you can connect any bluetooth speaker to the Apple watch just like you would connect bluetooth headphones.
Why is my apple watch not playing music?
Make sure that Bluetooth is turned on. On your iPhone, open the Apple Watch app, then tap the My Watch tab. Scroll to Music and tap it, then tap Add Music. … If you can’t add specific albums or playlists, try downloading them to your iPhone before you sync with your watch.
Change Apple Watch Wrist & Button Orientation from Left to Right
- Open the Settings app on the Apple Watch and go to “General.
- Go to “Orientation” and choose “Left” or “Right”, which will offer the following changes.
What is the red dot on my Apple Watch?
The red dot on your Apple Watch is a simple reminder or status icon indicating unread messages or notifications for you to check at your convenience.
Can you select all songs on Apple music?
To select every song in your iTunes library, click on one song so that it’s highlighted and then select Edit > Select All from the menu bar in the left corner of your screen. When you click and drag a highlighted song to your iPhone in the left sidebar, it will sync any song that you currently have highlighted.
How do you select multiple songs?
Just hold down the ctrl key on your keyboard whilst selecting multiple tracks and then drag and drop them to where ever you like. If you want to select a big block of tracks, select the top one then hold the shift key and click on the last one, it will highlight all the tracks between the two you selected.
How do you select all songs in a playlist?
Use Ctrl + A (or Cmd + A) to select them all, or hold Ctrl (or Cmd) to select multiple songs. Then, either right-click and choose Save to your Liked Songs or drag them to the Liked Songs folder on the left sidebar.