Why are my apps not showing up on my Apple Watch?
Restart both your iPhone and your Apple Watch (normally), turning both devices off together, then restarting your iPhone first: Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch – Apple Support. Restart your Apple Watch – Apple Support.
How do I make my apple watch sync?
Turn on, pair, and set up your Apple Watch
- Put your Apple Watch on your wrist. …
- To turn on your Apple Watch, press and hold the side button until you see the Apple logo.
- Bring your iPhone near your Apple Watch, wait for the Apple Watch pairing screen to appear on your iPhone, then tap Continue. …
- Tap Set Up for Myself.
How do I see apps on Apple Watch?
How to View Apps on Apple Watch as a List
- Press the Digital Crown to bring up the apps menu.
- Select the Settings app.
- Tap App View.
- Select List View.
Why is my apple watch not synching?
If your Apple Watch isn’t pairing with your iPhone, there are a number of ways you can fix the connection. First, make sure both devices have Wi-Fi and Bluetooth enabled and are in range of each other. Then, try restarting your Apple Watch and iPhone, as well as resetting your iPhone’s network settings.
Why is my apple watch activity not syncing with my iPhone?
Ok a couple more things to try,first turn airplane mode on the watch to ON wait a few seconds and turn it Off again,this has worked for some people in the past. And secondly force quit the Activity app and re-launch it. make sure you are in the app.
Why does Apple Watch not pair with iPhone?
Keep your Apple Watch and paired iPhone close together to make sure that they’re in range. On your iPhone, make sure that Airplane Mode is off and that Wi-Fi and Bluetooth are on. … Open Control Center, then turn off Airplane Mode. Restart your Apple Watch and iPhone.
Do all apps work on Apple Watch?
Your Apple Watch includes apps for a variety of communication, health, fitness, and timekeeping tasks. You can also choose to install third-party apps you have on your iPhone, and get new apps from the App Store, either on Apple Watch or from your iPhone. All your apps are on a single Home Screen.
Why are apps not showing up on iPhone?
Search with Spotlight, check for a new Home screen by swiping to the right, and check all your folders. If those don’t work, try a hard reset. After you restart the iPhone, search for the app again. If the app is still missing, delete the app and reinstall it from the App Store.
How do I sync my Apple Watch and iPhone exercise?
We have some good steps to try and see if we can get your workouts syncing again. Open the Watch app on the iPhone.
7-After the iPhone has been restored, pair your Apple Watch.
- On the iPhone, open the Watch app.
- Tap Start Pairing.
- Tap Restore from Backup.
- Choose the most recent backup to restore.
How do I get my Apple watch to sync with my iPhone?
If your Apple Watch is stuck while pairing
- Press and hold the Digital Crown and the side button at the same time until your watch restarts. …
- After your watch restarts, firmly press the screen or press and hold the Digital Crown.
- Tap Reset.
- After your watch resets, you can pair it with your iPhone.