From the My Watch tab (the first tab), swipe down to the Messages section. Tap to reveal options for Messages on Apple Watch including a section called Dictated Messages. Tap this option to change the default ‘Transcript’ option to ‘Audio’ or ‘Transcript or Audio’ depending on your preference.
How do I change dictated text on Apple Watch?
Edit Texts with Scribble on the Apple Watch
- In the text field, tap the incorrect word.
- Tap the up and down arrows to bring up a list of replacement words.
- Using your finger or the Digital Crown, scroll to the correct word.
- When you stop scrolling, the selected word will automatically replace the mistake.
How do I change the voice on my Apple Watch?
How to change Siri’s voice on Apple Watch
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Navigate to Siri & Search.
- Tap on Siri Voice.
- Select the voice that appeals to you. Note: You may have to connect to Wi-Fi to download additional voices.
Can you customize Apple Watch text responses?
By default, you can find any new custom replies at the bottom of the list on the Apple Watch, unless you move it. You may want to tap Edit on the Default Replies list to bring up lines on the right-hand side, allowing you to drag your custom message higher up the list.
How do you change quick reply on Apple Watch?
To do this:
- Open the Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap Messages.
- Tap Default Replies.
- Tap Edit.
- Tap on the field of a (less used) default reply.
- Type the new reply, like “stop”
How do I set up talk to text?
Talk to write
- On your Android phone or tablet, install Gboard.
- Open any app that you can type with, like Gmail or Keep.
- Tap an area where you can enter text.
- At the top of your keyboard, touch and hold Microphone .
- When you see “Speak now,” say what you want written.
How do I dictate a text message?
To use voice dictation on Android, open any app and bring up a keyboard by tapping in a text field you want to type in. Tap the microphone icon at the bottom-left corner of your keyboard. Just start speaking to use voice dictation. Android will insert the words as you speak them.
Can you change the voice on Apple CarPlay?
On your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
Tap Siri Voice to change the voice that Siri speaks with. … You’ll still hear a beep when you’re using Siri and hear voice feedback when you use “Hey Siri” or when you’re connected to a Bluetooth device, headphones or CarPlay.
How do I change the voice on my iPhone?
Adjust voice and speed for VoiceOver and Speak Screen on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings > Accessibility > VoiceOver and tap Speech.
- Tap Add New Language.
- Tap the language and dialect that you want. …
- Tap Voice, then tap the voice that you want to use.
- Choose either Default or Enhanced Quality.
How do I get rid of the microphone icon on my Apple Watch?
- Go to System Preferences > Accessibility.
- Scroll down until you see “Voice Control”
- Disable Voice Control.
How do I change message responses?
Tap General settings, then scroll down (if necessary) and tap Quick responses. On the following screen, you’ll see a list of the quick responses Android provides to you. To change these, simply tap them, then enter a new quick response when prompted. If you like your new quick response, go ahead and tap OK.
How do I edit a message?
Touch and hold your message, then tap one of the following:
- Edit: To confirm, tap Edit. Make your changes, then tap Send .
- Delete: To confirm, tap Delete.
How do I add quick Messages to Apple Watch?
Using Quick Replies on Apple Watch
- When a new message arrives on Apple Watch, raise your wrist as usual then scroll down and tap on “Reply”
- Choose the customized Quick Reply by tapping on it and send it as a response.
How do you reply to texts Apple Watch?
Reply to messages on Apple Watch
- In a Messages conversation, touch and hold a specific message to reply to, then tap .
- Create your response, then tap Send. Only the person you reply to sees the message.