Try to restore from a backup. … You will lose Activity, Workouts, or settings on your watch that changed between the last backup and now. If you use iCloud in iOS 11 and later, Health and Activity data is stored in iCloud and automatically kept up to date on devices where you’re signed in with the same Apple ID.
Will resetting my Apple Watch delete activity data?
Erasing all content and settings erases all media, data, and settings from your Apple Watch, but it does not remove Activation Lock. To remove Activation Lock, unpair the watch first. Before your watch is erased, a backup of its contents is created on your iPhone.
How do I restore activity on my Apple Watch?
How to restore Apple Watch from iCloud Backup
- Tap on the Watch app.
- Tap Start Pairing if no Watches are paired, Tap your current Watch at the top and then Pair a new Apple Watch if you’d like to pair a second.
- Once the Watch has paired, tap Restore from Backup.
- Choose the backup you’d like to restore.
How do I change my Apple Watch without losing data?
Follow the prompts to unpair your current Watch. Open the Watch app on iPhone to start the pairing process of your new Watch. Power on your new Apple Watch and look for the pairing sphere code, follow the prompts. When asked, choose to restore your new Apple Watch from a backup and choose the most recent one.
How do I fix my Apple Watch without losing data?
Restore your Apple Watch from an iCloud Apple Watch backup
- Connect your Apple Watch and iPhone to power and place them next to each other.
- Open the Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap Start Pairing.
- Once the Watch pairs, tap Restore from Backup.
- Choose the backup you want to restore–this process may take some time, so be patient!
Why did my activity data disappeared?
Make sure you have enough storage space in iCloud. Open Settings>Your name>iCloud and check that Health is on, or turn it on. Still in Settings>Your name>iCloud tap iCloud Backup and ensure it is enabled. Tap Back Up Now to make a backup and wait for it to complete.
Do you have to unpair Apple watch from old phone?
Before anything at all, you need to unpair your Apple Watch from your previous phone for you to be able to pair with your phone. So, the first thing you want to do is unpair and wipe out every detail on your Apple Watch. Once unpaired, the Apple Watch automatically returns to its factory settings.
Can you make a new Apple ID without losing everything?
When you change your Apple ID, you will not lose any data. If you create a new Apple ID, that will cause you to have to start over and lose everything that you purchased with that ID. My account is associated with both my new email and an old iCloud.
How do I pair my Apple watch with a new phone without erasing data?
If you don’t have your old iPhone or you erased it
- Erase your Apple Watch.
- Set up your new iPhone and sign in to iCloud. …
- Open the Apple Watch app on your new iPhone, then pair your watch with your new iPhone.
- Try to restore from a backup. …
- Follow the onscreen steps to finish setting up.
How do I transfer my activity to my new iPhone?
Step 1: Make sure your device is connected to a Wi-Fi network. Step 2: In iOS 8 or later, tap Settings > iCloud > Backup. In iOS 7 or earlier, tap Settings > iCloud > Storage & Backup. Step 3: Toggle the iCloud Backup switch to the ON position, if it’s not enabled already.