Yes, It is because many of us have 2 apple IDs (1 for personal associated for you only “1st ID” and other possibly used for itunes and app store for family “2nd ID”). On a device (you decide) .. sign out of the apple id associated with your personal and sign into the one that the APPLE WATCH is asking for.
How do I get my Iwatch to stop asking for iCloud password?
Make sure wrist detection and unlocking are properly set on your Apple Watch
- Start the Watch app on your iPhone.
- On the My Watch tab, tap “Passcode.”
- Turn on “Wrist Detection” by swiping the button to the right.
- Make sure that the passcode is turned on — you should see “Turn Passcode Off” at the top of the screen.
Why do I have to keep putting my password in my Apple Watch?
With these settings enabled, if your Apple Watch keepings asking for your passcode, then the following steps may help: Check that you are not wearing your Apple Watch too loosely. If worn too loosely, your Apple Watch may believe that it has been removed from your wrist, causing it to lock automatically.
How do I find my iCloud password on Iwatch?
Open the Settings app on your Apple Watch. Tap [your user name]. Tap Password & Security, then do any of the following: Change your Apple ID password: Tap Change Password, then follow the onscreen instructions.
Why is my apple watch asking for my old Apple ID?
It is probably trying to update acquired apps from your old Apple ID. You will need to delete them and then reacquire them with the new Apple ID. Go to Settings/General & turn off Automatic App Install. Now go back to “My Watch” and scroll to the bottom to see “Available Apps”.
How do I change my Apple ID password without knowing my password?
If you can’t change or reset your password
- Go to iforgot.apple.com.
- Enter your Apple ID. …
- Select the option to reset your password, then choose Continue.
- Choose to answer your security questions, get an email, or enter your Recovery Key.* Learn what to do if you don’t receive your verification or reset email.
Do wrist tattoos affect Apple watch?
Apple have quietly updated the watch’s support document which now reads, “Permanent or temporary changes to your skin, such as some tattoos, can also impact heart rate sensor performance. The ink, pattern, and saturation of some tattoos can block light from the sensor, making it difficult to get reliable readings.”
Why is my apple watch not detecting my wrist?
Answer: A: Try disabling Wrist Detection in the Apple Watch app (My Watch > General > Wrist Detection) > restarting both devices > then re-enabling Wrist Detection > checking that the preferred option is selected for Activate on Wrist Raise.
How do I Unsync my Apple Watch and resync?
On your Apple Watch, tap Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings. Type your password if prompted. For GPS + Cellular models, choose to keep or remove your cellular plan. If you want to pair your Apple Watch and iPhone again, keep your plan.
Just unpair your Apple Watch from your iPhone:
- Keep your Apple Watch and iPhone close together.
- Open the Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap the My Watch tab, then tap All Watches at the top of the screen.
- Tap the info button next to your Apple Watch.
- Tap Unpair Apple Watch. …
- Enter your Apple ID password. …
- Tap again to confirm.
How do I remove old Apple ID from Apple Watch?
How to remove your Apple ID from an Apple Watch by unpairing it from your iPhone. You can remove your Apple ID from an Apple Watch by removing its Activation Lock, which will erase your information and unpair it from your iPhone.
How do I start my Apple Watch without Apple ID?
The following explains how to do that.
- Launch the Settings app on your Apple Watch and tap the General option.
- Select the Reset option and tap on Erase All Content and Settings. …
- Your Apple Watch will ask you to input your passcode. …
- Tap the Erase All option and your Apple Watch will begin to reset.