Answer: A: Make sure the following features are enabled: Open the Settings app > Privacy > Motion & Fitness > Turn on Fitness Tracking and Health (do the same with your watch) On the same Privacy page, tap on Location Services > System Services > enable Calibration & Distance.
Why doesn’t my Health app show up on my Apple Watch?
Unpair and re-pair your Apple Watch: The following steps may help: On your iPhone, go to: Settings > Privacy > Motion & Fitness – check that both Fitness Tracking and Health are enabled. On your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch > Privacy > Motion & Fitness – turn on Fitness Tracking and Heart Rate.
How do I get the Health app on my Apple Watch?
You can manage them directly on your Apple Watch: go to Settings > Health > Apps.
If Health doesn’t track steps or other information, try these steps:
- Open the Health app.
- Tap your profile , then tap Devices.
- Tap your Apple Watch.
- Tap Privacy Settings and make sure Fitness Tracking is turned on.
How do I download Apple Health app?
How to discover health apps
- Launch the Health app from your Home screen.
- Tap Health Data at the bottom of the screen — it appears as a folder emblazoned with a heart.
- Tap All.
- Tap a category. …
- Swipe up to find suggested apps for tracking this category.
- Tap the desired app to open in the App Store and download.
Why is my fitness app not syncing with my Apple Watch?
If the software is up-to-date, you may want to Restart Apple Watch and Restart your iPhone if you haven’t already rebooted both. This simple step will often refresh the apps and software on the device to solve numerous problems you may encounter.
How do I connect my Apple Health to my fitness app?
How to Connect Fitness Apps through Apple Health
- Open the Lose It! app and select:
- Profile button (top-right)
- Under Automatic Tracking, select ‘Steps from iPhone’
- Select ‘Connect Via Apple Health’
How do I get my Apple Health app back?
How to Get the Health App Back If Restricted in Settings
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap Screen Time.
- Tap Content & Privacy Restrictions.
- Tap Allowed Apps.
- Enter your 4-digit Screen Time passcode.
- Tap the Health app toggle to enable the app.
How do you reset Apple Health app?
How to clear all Health data from your iPhone
- Launch Settings on your iPhone or iPad.
- Under the Settings menu, swipe to the bottom and tap on Health.
- Tap on Data Access & Devices located under Data. …
- Now, choose your iPhone, and at the bottom, tap on Delete All Data from your iPhone.
Why is my fitness app on iPhone not working?
On your iOS device, head over to Settings app → Privacy → Motion & Fitness → and then turn on the toggles for Fitness Tracking and Health. Besides, open the Watch app on your iPhone → My Watch → Privacy → Now, ensure that Fitness Tracking and Heart Rate toggles are ON. Next, restart both your smartwatch and iPhone.