Workout shares information with Activity on your Apple Watch, so that your workouts count toward your activity goals. All of your data will be stored automatically in the Health app, where it can be used by third-party apps with your permission.
Does Apple Watch store activity data?
The Activity app on your Apple Watch keeps track of your movement throughout the day and encourages you to meet your fitness goals. The app tracks how often you stand, how much you move, and how many minutes of exercise you do. … The Fitness app on your iPhone keeps a record of your activity.
How can I see my workout history on my iPhone?
How Can I See My Workout History on iPhone?
- Open the Fitness app on your iPhone.
- On the Summary tab, you will see a section called Workouts.
- Tap on your most recent three workouts to get more information about each of them.
- Tap Show More to see more workouts.
- Here you will see your workouts sorted by month.
How do I export exercise data from Apple Watch?
- Open the Health app on iPhone.
- Tap on your profile icon in the top right corner.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the Health profile and tap on “Export Health Data”
- Tap on “Export” to confirm that you want to export.
- It saves the files in . xml format inside a zip file.
How do I recover lost activity on Apple Watch?
How to restore Apple Watch from iCloud Backup
- Tap on the Watch app.
- Tap Start Pairing if no Watches are paired, Tap your current Watch at the top and then Pair a new Apple Watch if you’d like to pair a second.
- Once the Watch has paired, tap Restore from Backup.
- Choose the backup you’d like to restore.
How does Apple Watch track workouts?
Every full minute of movement that equals or exceeds the intensity of a brisk walk counts toward your daily Exercise and Move goals. … The Activity app relies on arm motion and an accelerometer to track movement, but the Workout app can use the accelerometer, the heart rate sensor, and GPS.
Can you see past workouts on Apple Watch?
4 Answers. You can view all your past workouts (per day) on the iPhone Activity app! It gives you all the same information you see when you save the workout on your watch. You can also view past workouts in the Health app (Workouts data in the Fitness section).
Does Apple Watch automatically track workouts?
Keeping track of those workouts is now much easier thanks to the Auto-Workout Detection feature. Turned on by default, the function is for those times when you might forget to manually start your workout on your watch. In this article, you’ll learn more about the Auto-Workout Detection feature and why it’s essential.
How do I log my workout on Apple Watch?
To add a workout, go to: Health Data (tab) > Activity > tap on Workouts > tap on the “+” sign (upper-right) > enter your workout data.
Can you transfer an apple workout to Strava?
Navigate to Settings (gear icon) > Applications, Services, and Devices > Health > toggle Upload from Health ON. Select the option to Import next to any activities you’d like to sync to your Strava account.
How do I export my iPhone workout?
Export a selection of workouts attached to an email
- Tap Select (top right of the screen)
- Tap the workouts to export.
- Tap the email icon at the bottom of the screen.
How do I export data from fitness app?
Tap your avatar on the top left, followed by Export Health Data > Export, and you’ll see the option to save the file to your phone or send it to another app, such as Mail or Dropbox.
Is activity data stored in iCloud?
Historic Health and Activity data is stored on the paired iPhone, not on Apple Watch. To enable automatic syncing of Health data (including data recorded on your Apple Watch) to iCloud: On your iPhone, go to: Settings > tap on your name / Apple ID at the top > iCloud > enable the setting for Health.
Does unpairing Apple Watch lost activity data?
When you unpair your Apple Watch from your iPhone, the watch is backed up completely to your iPhone to make sure that the latest data is saved. … This means that when you set up a new iPhone and restore it from backup, your latest Apple Watch data is also restored.
Why did my activity data disappeared?
Make sure you have enough storage space in iCloud. Open Settings>Your name>iCloud and check that Health is on, or turn it on. Still in Settings>Your name>iCloud tap iCloud Backup and ensure it is enabled. Tap Back Up Now to make a backup and wait for it to complete.