How do I unpair my Apple Watch without iCloud?
How to erase your Apple Watch if you don’t have your iPhone
- On your Apple Watch, tap Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings.
- Type your password if prompted.
- For GPS + Cellular models, choose to keep or remove your cellular plan. …
- Tap Erase All to confirm.
How do I remove an Apple Watch from previous owner’s account?
Sign in with your Apple ID, and open Settings. Under My Devices, click your Apple Watch. Click X next to your device. Click Remove to confirm.
How do you remove iCloud lock from Apple Watch?
How to disable Activation Lock remotely
- Navigate to iCloud.com from your computer’s web browser to disable Activation Lock.
- Sign in with your Apple ID and password.
- Click on Settings.
- Select your Apple Watch under My Devices.
- Click on the X next to your Apple Watch to remove it.
- Click Remove to confirm.
How To Unpair Apple Watch without iPhone
- Put your Apple Watch on its charger.
- Press and hold the side button as if you were going to power it down.
- Do a firm press on the POWER OFF slider and let go.
- Tap Erase all content and settings.
How do I reset my Apple Watch with too many passcode attempts?
Answer: A: Answer: A: If you can’t access the Settings app on your Apple Watch because you’ve forgotten your passcode, put your Apple Watch on its charger, then press and hold the side button until you see Power Off. Press and hold the Digital Crown, then tap Reset.
How do I pair an already used Apple Watch?
Need more help?
- Erase your Apple Watch.
- Set up your new iPhone and sign in to iCloud. …
- Open the Apple Watch app on your new iPhone, then pair your watch with your new iPhone.
- Try to restore from a backup. …
- Follow the onscreen steps to finish setting up.
- Start using your Apple Watch with your new iPhone.
Does factory reset remove iCloud?
No, factory resetting your iPhone will not alter your iCloud. Upon setting up your iPhone again you will be given the option to reconnect to your iCloud account if you desire. iCloud also stores iPhone backups that you can restore your phone from. … Erasing your iPhone has only effect on the device itself.
How do you reset an Apple watch without knowing the password?
How to reset your Apple Watch if you forgot your passcode
- Put your watch on its charger and keep it there until you complete these steps.
- Press and hold the side button until you see Power Off.
- Press and hold the Digital Crown until you see Erase all content and settings.
- Tap Reset, then tap Reset again to confirm.
How do I get rid of unlock or bypass iCloud activation lock on Iwatch?
If you intend to sell or gift the Apple watch to someone else, the easiest way to remove the activation lock is unpairing the watch from your iPhone. Launch the Apple Watch app on your iPhone and select the paired watch. Press the info button and select Unpair Apple Watch.
How do I unpair my Apple Watch?
How to unpair an Apple Watch via the Watch app
- Go to the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap All Watches at the top of the My Watch screen.
- Tap the info button to the right of your current watch.
- Select Unpair Apple Watch.
- Confirm the process by pressing Unpair (watch name).
Why can’t I unpair my Apple Watch?
If you can’t unpair the Apple Watch because you don’t have the iPhone that it’s paired with, you can erase the watch. … Open the Settings app on your watch, then tap General > Reset. Tap Erase All Content and Settings, then tap again to confirm. Wait for the watch to unpair.
Do I have to unpair my Apple Watch?
Before anything at all, you need to unpair your Apple Watch from your previous phone for you to be able to pair with your phone. So, the first thing you want to do is unpair and wipe out every detail on your Apple Watch. Once unpaired, the Apple Watch automatically returns to its factory settings.