Open the Calculator app on your Apple Watch. Enter the total amount of the bill, then tap Tip. Turn the Digital Crown to choose a tip percentage. Tap People, then turn the Digital Crown to enter the number of people sharing the bill.
Why doesn’t my Apple Watch Calculator have tip?
I just checked Settings on the Apple Watch itself, and there is a Calculator section. There is a checkbox to change the percent button to Tip. That must be what you have to do. Try that.
Press and hold down on your iPhone’s Home button or say Hey Siri. Say, for example, “$10.50 with a 20% tip”. … Get the amount you need to tip and the total from Siri’s readout.
Does Apple have a tip Calculator?
Our tip calculator app offer quick and easy way to calculate tip and split the bill among friends.
What is the shortcut to add tip calculator?
Step #1: Download the Shortcuts app and open it. Step #2: Tap “Gallery.” Step #3: Type in “Tip” and select “Calculate Tip” from the suggestions. Step #4: Tap “Get Shortcut.”
Where is the calculator on Apple Watch?
You can access the Calculator app on an Apple Watch face or through the Home Screen.
How to access the Calculator app on Apple Watch
- Tap once on the Digital Crown.
- Select the Calculator.
- Use the Calculator as you would with any other standard calculator.
How do I turn off the calculator on my Apple Watch?
Delete apps from your Apple Watch
- Press the Digital Crown to see all your apps on the Home Screen.
- If your Home Screen is in grid view, touch and hold an app lightly until the app icons jiggle. …
- If your Home screen is in list view, swipe left on the app that you want to delete, then tap the red delete button.
What is the best tip calculator app for iPhone?
5 Best Tip Calculator Apps For iPhone
- Tip Calculator Free by iHandy. This is the quickest and most handy free tip calculator ever. …
- QuickTip Tip Calculator by Doug Penny. …
- Tip Check – Tip Calculator by ChuChu Train Productions. …
- Gratuity – Tip Calculator. …
- Tip Calculator % Free by Skol Games.
How do you figure out how much to tip per person?
Tip Per Person – Your total tip amount divided by the number of people in your dinner party.
Do you tip before or after tax?
It’s not uncommon for even restaurants to disagree on this. Some will suggest tip amounts based on the total bill, but most suggest tips based on the pre-tax total. That’s the correct answer: you don’t tip on the tax, because tax is not a service the restaurant provided.
How do you tip?
If you want to leave a 20% tip, multiply the cost by 0.20 to get the tip amount or multiply the cost by 1.20 to get the total including tip. If you want to leave a 18% tip, multiply the cost by 0.18 to get the tip amount or multiply the cost by 1.18 to get the total including tip.
How much should you tip?
The appropriate amount to tip servers depends on your service. 15% is appropriate for average service ; 20% if your server is above average. You should feel free to tip above 20% if you received excellent service.