How do I set the date on my armitron all sport watch?
Press and hold the “set” button, “A,” to set the time and date on your watch. This will cause the numbers on the face of the watch to flash. Press the “C” button to zero the number of seconds. Press “B” to advance the settings to hours and minutes.
How do I set the time on my sports watch?
Set the time and date of your sports watch. The “Set” or “A” key found on the watch will allow you to change the time and date when pressed. After entering the set mode, you need to press either “C” or “Mode” to enter the correct time and date.
How do I set the time on my armitron m1179b?
SETTING THE TIME AND CALENDAR
- From Time Telling Mode, press and hold ‘A’. Hours flash. …
- Press ‘B’. Minutes flash. …
- Press ‘B’. Seconds flash. …
- Press ‘B’. 12 Hour/24 Hour (Military) Time Format flashes. …
- Press ‘B’. The Date flashes. …
- Press ‘B’ The Month flashes. …
- Press ‘B’. …
- Press ‘B’ The Year flashes.
What does T2 mean on armitron watch?
Answer: SP=stop watch, AL= alarm, T2 is a second time zone.
Usually you use the mode button to select the time. Then you hold the mode button down til something blinks. Then usually the right bottom button will change that thing.
How do you set the time?
Set time, date & time zone
- Open your phone’s Clock app .
- Tap More. Settings. To pick your home time zone: Tap Home time zone. To automatically update your timezone: Tap Change date & time. Set time zone automatically. To update your timezone based on your location: Tap Change date & time Set time zone automatically.
How do I reset the time on my watch?
How to adjust the time of your Apple Watch
- Open Settings on your Apple Watch.
- Swipe or scroll down to Clock.
- Tap on +0 min.
- Use the digital crown to set your watch ahead.
- Tap Set.