How do I set the time on my Sony Square clock?
Press and hold the TIME button or CLOCK button for more than 2 seconds, until the hour flashes in the display. Press the + button or the – button to select date and/or time as required, then press the TIME button or the CLOCK button. Repeat step number two to set remaining date and/or time attributes.
How do I set the time on my Sony Dream Machine ICF cd815?
of the CD is playing. The hour will start to flash in the display. Press TIME SET + or – until the desired hour appears. To set the hour rapidly, hold down TIME SET + or –.
What is DST on a Sony alarm clock?
“DST” appears on the display and the clock display switches to daylight saving time (summer time). To deactivate the daylight saving time (summer time) adjustment, press and hold DST for more than 3 seconds again. Playing the radio.
How do I set the clock on my Sony under cabinet radio?
Setting the Clock
- Plug in the CD kitchen clock radio. The display will flash “AM 12:00”.
- Press CLOCK for a few seconds. …
- Press TUNE•TIME SET + or – until the correct hour appears in the display.
- Press CLOCK once. …
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 to set the minutes.
How do you set the date and time?
Update Date & Time on Your Android Device
- Tap Settings to open the Settings menu.
- Tap Date & Time.
- Tap Automatic.
- If this option is turned off, check that the correct Date, Time and Time Zone are selected.
How do I turn off Sony Dream Machine alarm?
To shut off the alarm, press RADIO OFF/ALARM RESET/ OFF. The alarm will come on at the preset time the next day. To cancel either alarm, while holding down the ALARM A or ALARM B button, press RADIO OFF/ALARM RESETI OFF. To doze for a few more minutes, press SNOOZE/DATE/ SLEEP OFF.