1) Press and hold for 2 seconds, the ALARM CLOCK button on the unit. 2) Press the Alarm CLOCK button 3x to move past year / month / day selections. The hour and minute selections are editable when flashing. 3) Use UP/DOWN buttons to enter the selected hour.
How do you change the time on a Safeway radio?
Setting clock manually:
- In clock mode, press and hold Set time until the clock flashes to enter the clock setting mode.
- Press Hour + and Minute + to set the time. Press and hold to decrease or increase the time value quickly. The clock is in 12 hour format. …
- Press Set time to confirm and exit clock setting mode.
How do I change the time on my advance alarm clock?
Press and hold the TIME button or CLOCK button for more than 2 seconds, until the hour flashes in the display. Press the + button or the – button to select date and/or time as required, then press the TIME button or the CLOCK button. Repeat step number two to set remaining date and/or time attributes.
In standby mode, press and hold the CLK/MEM/ Button until the display start blinking. 2. Press the /HR Button to set hour. (Make sure the PM Indicator on the display is light if the time is PM and not light if the time is AM).
How do I set my clock?
Set time, date & time zone
- Open your phone’s Clock app .
- Tap More. Settings. To pick your home time zone: Tap Home time zone. To automatically update your timezone: Tap Change date & time. Set time zone automatically. To update your timezone based on your location: Tap Change date & time Set time zone automatically.
How do you set a Tzumi clock?
2. Setting the Clock
- Press and hold the time button tor 2 seconds until the time flashes to enter the time setting mode.
- Press the time button again then press the button to switch the time from 12-hour mode to the 24-hour mode.
- Press the time button again to enter the minutes setting mode.
How do I set the alarm on my Sony clock?
Set the alarm
- Switch the ALARM MODE to RADIO or BUZZ. to set your desired alarm sound. The alarm time appears for a few seconds and the. icon appears on the display.
- Press SET ALARM TIME – or + button. repeatedly to set your desired time. To set the hour quickly, hold down the SET ALARM TIME – or + button.
Is a dot on Alarm Clock AM or PM?
For the 12-hour format, the digital clock will show the time with a dot in the upper left corner of the display to indicate that the time is now in PM while there will be no dot in the corner when the time is in AM.