Press and hold the side button until you see Power Off. Press and hold the Digital Crown until you see Erase all content and settings. Tap Reset, then tap Reset again to confirm. Wait for the process to finish, then set up your Apple Watch again.
How do you reset a locked Apple Watch without Apple ID?
The following explains how to do that.
- Launch the Settings app on your Apple Watch and tap the General option.
- Select the Reset option and tap on Erase All Content and Settings. …
- Your Apple Watch will ask you to input your passcode. …
- Tap the Erase All option and your Apple Watch will begin to reset.
Can you reset an Apple Watch if you don’t know the password?
If you still can’t remember your passcode, you can reset Apple Watch, reset the passcode, then restore Apple Watch from a backup. Restoring erases the content and settings on your Apple Watch, but uses a backup to replace your data and settings.
How do you get into a locked Apple Watch?
If you remember your passcode, you can unlock your Apple Watch from your paired iPhone.
- Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap Passcode.
- Select Unlock with iPhone.
- Put your Apple Watch on and press the Digital Crown.
- Enter the passcode or use Touch ID on your iPhone to unlock your Apple Watch.
How do I unpair an Apple watch without a paired phone?
How to erase your Apple Watch if you don’t have your iPhone
- On your Apple Watch, tap Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings.
- Type your password if prompted.
- For GPS + Cellular models, choose to keep or remove your cellular plan. …
- Tap Erase All to confirm.
How do I change my Apple ID password without knowing my password?
If you can’t change or reset your password
- Go to iforgot.apple.com.
- Enter your Apple ID. …
- Select the option to reset your password, then choose Continue.
- Choose to answer your security questions, get an email, or enter your Recovery Key.* Learn what to do if you don’t receive your verification or reset email.
How do I remove an Apple Watch from previous owner’s account?
Sign in with your Apple ID, and open Settings. Under My Devices, click your Apple Watch. Click X next to your device. Click Remove to confirm.