Why is my activity from my Watch not showing on my iPhone?
On your iOS device, head over to Settings app → Privacy → Motion & Fitness → and then turn on the toggles for Fitness Tracking and Health. Besides, open the Watch app on your iPhone → My Watch → Privacy → Now, ensure that Fitness Tracking and Heart Rate toggles are ON. Next, restart both your smartwatch and iPhone.
Why is my apple watch not syncing with my activity app?
Ok a couple more things to try,first turn airplane mode on the watch to ON wait a few seconds and turn it Off again,this has worked for some people in the past. And secondly force quit the Activity app and re-launch it. make sure you are in the app.
Why doesn’t my walk show up as exercise on my Apple Watch?
Try opening the activity app on iPhone and setting it up if you haven’t, or re-check the settings set for it. To earn 1 minute of exercise credit(green ring); Travel a full minute at a brisk walking pace(3.3 mph approx) or above. Raise your heart rate to approx 75% of your maximum.
How do I fix my Apple Watch with my iPhone?
Use the steps below to unpair:
- Erase your Apple Watch.
- Set up your new iPhone and sign in to iCloud. …
- Open the Apple Watch app on your new iPhone, then pair your watch with your new iPhone.
- Try to restore from a backup. …
- Follow the onscreen steps to finish setting up.
- Start using your Apple Watch with your new iPhone.
How do I fix the activity app on my iPhone?
Fix Activity App:
- Make sure that the Bluetooth setting on your iPhone is on (Settings > Bluetooth).
- Make sure that your watch’s battery isn’t critically low.
- Turn on and wait a few seconds and turn off Airplane Mode on your iPhone and Apple Watch.
- Restart your iPhone.
Why is my apple watch not closing my exercise ring?
One possibility is that you’re just not walking fast enough. … It’s a simple process that ends with a 20 minute walk. If you are feeling that your Apple Watch is cheating you out of valuable Exercise minutes, or Calories on your Move ring, follow the calibration process and see if the situation improves.
How do I update my Apple Watch without it being paired?
Update directly on your Apple Watch
- Make sure that your watch is connected to Wi-Fi.
- On your watch, open the Settings app.
- Tap General > Software Update.
- Tap Install if a software update is available, then follow the onscreen instructions.
Why does Apple Watch not pair with iPhone?
Keep your Apple Watch and paired iPhone close together to make sure that they’re in range. On your iPhone, make sure that Airplane Mode is off and that Wi-Fi and Bluetooth are on. … Open Control Center, then turn off Airplane Mode. Restart your Apple Watch and iPhone.
How do I resync Apple Watch?
How to Resync an Apple Watch
- On your iPhone, open the Watch app.
- Tap General.
- Scroll down and tap Reset.
- Tap Reset Sync Data.
- Your iPhone will now erase all contacts and calendar data on your Apple Watch along with sync settings before starting the sync process again and resyncing all your data.