Open Notification Center, click Edit Widgets at the bottom of the window, click on the World Clock, click on any one of the cities in the list. Actually, just control click on the widget and choose “Edit Clock”.
How do I customize my clock widget?
Resize a clock widget
- On the Home screen, touch and hold the clock widget for a moment, then lift your finger. You’ll see white resize controls around the clock.
- Touch and drag the controls to change the clock’s size.
How do I change the clock on my home screen?
Change your clock display in your screen saver
- Open your phone’s Clock app .
- Tap More. Settings.
- Under “Screen saver”: Switch to analog or digital: Tap Style. Choose Analog or Digital. Dim for dark environments: Tap Night mode.
How do I edit widgets on iPhone?
Edit your widgets
- Touch and hold a widget to open the quick actions menu.
- Tap Edit Widget .
- Make your changes, then tap outside of the widget to exit.
How do I customize my iPhone widgets?
How to make custom iPhone widgets in iOS 14 with Widgetsmith
- Open Widgetsmith on your iPhone. …
- Click on the widget size you want. …
- Rename the widget to reflect its contents. …
- Click on the widget icon to begin customizing its purpose and appearance. …
- Customize your widget font, tint, background color and border color.
Can you customize widgets on iPhone?
To add custom widgets to your home screen you’ll need to download an app called Widgetsmith. … You can then customize the default iOS widgets like the clock and calendar with different fonts and colors, or create a widget that shows a static image.
How do I get rid of the clock icon on my iPhone?
Step 1: Tap the Clock icon. Step 2: Select the Alarm option at the bottom of the screen. Step 3: Tap the button to the right of any alarm that has green shading around it. Once all of your alarms are turned off, the clock icon will disappear from the top of the screen.
How do I change the date and time on my iPhone lock screen?
All you have to do is go to Settings and then tap on General. After that, you should tap on Date & Time. Here you can choose how you would like your iPhone to display time. You can also select the time zone and decide whether you want your iPhone to update it automatically, or you want to do it manually.
How do I change the color of the clock widget on my iPhone?
Follow the below steps to change the colour of the clock on iPhone lockscreen:
- Tap Settings.
- Tap General.
- Tap Accessibility.
- You can choose the color of your choice.
How do I make my iPhone clock black?
Go to Settings > Display & Brightness and select Automatic. Tap Options to set a schedule for Dark Mode. Learn how to adjust your brightness settings on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.