Why does my Apple Watch say my husband’s name?
Check that there is a single contact card for you and that it contains your name, Apple ID email address and iPhone number. Remove any duplicate contact cards and remove anyone else’s contact details from your own card.
How do I change my name on activity app?
How to change your Apple Watch name
- Start the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- If you’re not already on the My Watch tab, tap “My Watch” at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap “General.”
- Tap “About.”
- Tap “Name.”
- Now you can change the name to anything you like.
Why is my iPhone calling me a different name?
The name that Siri calls you is based on the information stored on your own contact card in the Contacts app; this card is typically associated with your Apple ID and iCloud account and is configured when you first set up your device, but you can make changes to it.
Why is Siri calling me the wrong name?
If you have a nickname set on your contact card, Siri will use that instead of your actual name. The nickname field isn’t always present by default, but it’s easy to add. If you share your contact card with someone who has “prefer nicknames” selected, they will see your nickname.
Why is my apple Watch calling me by a different name?
On your iPhone: go to Settings > General > Siri > My Info – check that your contact card is selected. On your iPhone, in the Watch app: go to My Watch > General > About > Name – check and, if required, edit the name of your watch.
Why is my apple watch asking for my husbands Apple ID?
Do you have purchases made using your husband’s Apple ID? A request for another Apple ID password is often caused by updates to apps/purchases that were made when using the other ID. Those purchases are tied to the other ID and can’t be transferred.
How do I change my Apple Watch profile?
To change the photo on your Photo watch face: When viewing the time on your current Photo watch face, press firmly on the display > tap on the Customise button > turn the Digital Crown to zoom out and then tap on a different photo to select it. Options include all photos in the synced photo album.
What should I name my Apple Watch?
Send us your best suggestions for new names for the Apple Watch and we’ll turn it into #content.
The Wire Presents: Way Better Apple Watch Names
- iTick (or iTickTock, to avoid thinking of the bug)
- iHorological Machine (thanks for this tongue twister, Tim Cook!)
How do you change your nickname?
Edit your nickname
- On your Android phone or tablet, say “Hey Google, open Assistant settings.” Or, go to Assistant settings.
- Tap Basic info Nickname Edit .
- Make your changes.
- Tap Ok.
How do I change my Hey Siri name?
You cannot change Siri’s name, but there are several other ways you can customize Siri to make the voice assistant personal to you.
How do you change how Siri pronounces names?
To teach Siri how to pronounce a name differently, follow the steps below:
- Say “Hey Siri, learn how to pronounce [contact name]
- Say how you would pronounce the name when prompted by Siri.
- Play the options displayed on the screen.
- Select the option that best mimics how you want the name pronounced.
How do I get Siri to say my name when I say hey Siri?
Here’s how to get Siri to say your name properly.
- Locate the Contacts button on the Home screen.
- Tap on your name, then tap Edit.
- Scroll down to the bottom and tap Add Field.
- Tap either Phonetic First Name or The Nick Name. Spell your name out phonetically, then tap Done.