How do I fix activity sharing on Apple Watch?
This article explains how you can fix the Activity app sharing problems on your iPhone and Apple Watch devices.
Here is how:
- Open Settings and tap your name.
- Tap Sign Out. And follow the onscreen instructions. You will need to enter your Apple ID password.
- After signing out, go to Settings > Sign in to your [device].
How do you change activity preferences on Apple Watch?
Change your activity goals
- Open the Activity app on your Apple Watch.
- Swipe up, then tap Change Goals.
- Tap to increase or decrease the number of active calories for your daily Move goal, then tap Next.
- Tap to increase or decrease the number of minutes for your daily Exercise goal, then tap Next.
Why isn’t my Apple Watch showing my friends activity?
If you paired more than one Apple Watch to your iPhone, the Sharing tab won’t appear in Activity until you update all your watches to watchOS 3. If you can’t add a friend, make sure that they have an Apple Watch and that you haven’t added the maximum number of friends. You can add up to 25 friends.
Question: Q: How do I change my name in activity app
- Launch the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap on My Watch to access the Watch-specific settings.
- Tap on General, then About and then Name.
- Delete the current name and type in the new name you want to use.
How do I reset my activity app?
Question: Q: Reset activity on watch
- Open the Health app on your iPhone.
- Tap the profile icon on the top-right, and on the next screen, select Apps, under Privacy.
- On the Apps page, select Health.
- Now, if you want to delete all of the data at once, tap on the Delete All Data from Health button.
How do I fix the activity app on my iPhone?
Fix Activity App:
- Make sure that the Bluetooth setting on your iPhone is on (Settings > Bluetooth).
- Make sure that your watch’s battery isn’t critically low.
- Turn on and wait a few seconds and turn off Airplane Mode on your iPhone and Apple Watch.
- Restart your iPhone.
Why can’t I change my activity goals on Apple Watch?
Question: Q: My watch doesn’t show change goals option
Answer: A: Answer: A: Try this; Open the activity app on your Watch, press and hold on the screen, then tap Change Move Goal.
How do I set up activity sharing?
- Open the Fitness app on your iPhone.
- Tap the Sharing tab. If asked, tap Get Started.
- Tap the Account icon then the Add button and type your friend’s contact information. Or choose friends from the list of suggested contacts. …
- After you choose your friends, tap Send.
Why is my apple watch showing someone else’s name?
Check that your contact card contains your name, Apple ID email address and phone number. Remove any of your son’s information that may appear in your contact card. Check that a separate contact card exists for your son and that it does not include any of your contact details.
How do I change my activity name?
How to change your Apple Watch name
- Start the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- If you’re not already on the My Watch tab, tap “My Watch” at the bottom of the screen. Make sure you are on the My Watch tab in the Apple Watch app. …
- Tap “General.”
- Tap “About.”
- Tap “Name.” …
- Now you can change the name to anything you like.
Why does my Apple Watch say my husband’s name?
Check that there is a single contact card for you and that it contains your name, Apple ID email address and iPhone number. Remove any duplicate contact cards and remove anyone else’s contact details from your own card.