Tap Settings > Messages > Send & Receive > Use your Apple ID for iMessage, then sign in.
How do I get my Apple Watch to receive text Messages?
Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone. Tap My Watch, then tap Messages. Tap Custom to set options for how you want to be notified when you receive a message.
Why are my Imessages not syncing with my Apple Watch?
To do so, open the Watch app on your iPhone, and then scroll down and tap Messages. At the top of the next screen, tap Mirror my iPhone. … Select Reset Sync Data, and the app will purge the sync data from your Apple Watch and then reset it. Unpair and then re-pair your Apple Watch.
How do I sync my Apple Watch and iPhone Messages?
We recommend to open the Watch app on your iPhone and select the “My Watch” tab in the bottom left corner. Then, go to “Messages” and make sure “Mirror my iPhone” is selected. If it’s already selected, please select “Custom” and restart your iPhone.
Why can’t I turn my iMessage on?
iMessage can only activate if your iPhone is connected to a Wi-Fi network or cellular data. It’s a good to double-check and make sure your iPhone is connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data! First, open Settings and tap Wi-Fi to see if your iPhone is connected to Wi-Fi.
Why don t all my Messages show up on my Apple Watch?
Open the Settings app on your iPhone and go to ‘Notifications’. Scroll down to ‘Messages’ and tap on it. Make sure you’re set to receive message notifications; in short, make sure everything is turned on so you don’t miss anything at all.
Why am I getting Messages on my Apple watch but not my phone?
– Check that Notifications are enabled, along with Show in Notification Centre and Show on Lock Screen. Disable and re-enable iMessage on your iPhone: – On your iPhone, go to: Settings > Messages > turn off iMessage, wait for a few moments and then re-enable it. Restart both your iPhone and your watch.
Why is Messenger not working on my Apple Watch?
Try an Update When Apple Watch can’t open Facebook Messenger! Often, updating your watchOS and your iOS fixes these types of problems so be sure to check if an update is out there. … Go to the Watch App on your paired iPhone and tap the My Watch tab. Then, select General > Software Update.
How do I turn iMessage back on?
- Quit the Messages app (Double press your home button and swipe up on the Messages app).
- Go to Settings > Messages and Turn OFF and then back ON your iMessage option.
How do I register with iMessage?
Link your Android to the AirMessage app
- Head to the Google Play Store and install the AirMessage app.
- Open the AirMessage app.
- Enter your Mac’s local IP address and the password you created earlier. Click Connect.
- Tap Download Message History if you want to download your iMessage chats. If not, tap Skip.
How do I activate iMessage with my number?
Set up your phone number
- Go to Settings > Messages and make sure that iMessage is on. …
- Tap Send & Receive. …
- In the “You can receive iMessages to and Reply From” section, make sure that your phone number and Apple ID are selected.