Go to Find Iphone. Select All Devices, then click your Apple Watch. Click Erase Apple Watch. Select Next until the device is erased.
How do I unpair my Apple watch without the watch?
Need to unpair your lost or stolen Apple Watch? How to unpair an Apple Watch without the watch
- Go to Settings > Bluetooth.
- If you see the Apple Watch listed, select it, and if there is the option to Forget This Device, tap that.
- Next, open the Watch app.
- Choose the My Watch tab and tap All Watches at the top of the screen.
How do I factory reset my Apple watch with a broken screen?
Press and hold the side button until you see the Power Off option. Press and hold the Digital Crown until you see Erase all content and settings. Afterward, tap Reset. And then, once more, tap Reset again to confirm.
How do you unpair an Apple watch without the password?
How to reset your Apple Watch if you forgot your passcode
- Put your watch on its charger and keep it there until you complete these steps.
- Press and hold the side button until you see Power Off.
- Press and hold the Digital Crown until you see Erase all content and settings.
- Tap Reset, then tap Reset again to confirm.
How do I manually pair my Apple Watch?
Apple Watch – Manually Pair
- On the Apple Watch, press and hold the. Side button. …
- On your iPhone, tap the Watch app icon .
- Tap. …
- Tap. …
- On the Watch, tap the. …
- On the iPhone, tap the Apple Watch that corresponds to the name displayed on your Apple Watch.
- On the iPhone, enter the 6-digit code that is displayed on the Watch.
Can I still use Apple Watch with cracked screen?
If your Apple Watch display has an issue that’s covered by the Apple Limited Warranty or consumer law, we can service your device at no cost. If you have AppleCare+, damaged glass is subject to a service fee.
How do I reset my Apple Watch to factory settings?
Erase Apple Watch
- Open the Settings app on your Apple Watch.
- Go to General > Reset, tap Erase All Content and Settings, then enter your passcode. If you have an Apple Watch with a cellular plan, you’re offered two options—Erase All and Erase All & Keep Plan. To completely erase your Apple Watch, choose Erase All.
Why does my Apple Watch keep failing to pair?
If your Apple Watch isn’t pairing with your iPhone, there are a number of ways you can fix the connection. First, make sure both devices have Wi-Fi and Bluetooth enabled and are in range of each other. Then, try restarting your Apple Watch and iPhone, as well as resetting your iPhone’s network settings.