How do I reset my Apple Watch for a new user?
On your Apple Watch, tap Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings. Type your password if prompted. For GPS + Cellular models, choose to keep or remove your cellular plan. If you want to pair your Apple Watch and iPhone again, keep your plan.
How do I reset my Apple watch without an Apple ID and previous owner?
The following explains how to do that.
- Launch the Settings app on your Apple Watch and tap the General option.
- Select the Reset option and tap on Erase All Content and Settings. …
- Your Apple Watch will ask you to input your passcode. …
- Tap the Erase All option and your Apple Watch will begin to reset.
How do I unlock my Apple Watch that isn’t yours?
If your Apple Watch is disabled but you know your passcode
- Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap Passcode.
- Select Unlock with iPhone.
- Put your Apple Watch on and press the Digital Crown.
- Enter the passcode or use Touch ID on your iPhone to unlock your Apple Watch.
Can you unlock a used Apple Watch?
There is nothing you can do. You will have to find the previous owner or return it to whoever sold it to you and get your money back. You are describing Activation Lock, which prevents unauthorised use of Apple Watch if it is lost or stolen.
How do I reset my Apple watch without Apple ID password or phone?
How to reset your Apple Watch if you forgot your passcode
- Put your watch on its charger and keep it there until you complete these steps.
- Press and hold the side button until you see Power Off.
- Press and hold the Digital Crown until you see Erase all content and settings.
- Tap Reset, then tap Reset again to confirm.
Can you remove Apple ID activation lock?
Remove Activation Lock on the web if a device is offline
Sign in with your Apple ID and password. At the top, click All Devices. Select the device that you want to remove from iCloud. Click Remove from Account.