How do I play Music on my Apple watch without my phone?
On the Watch, go to the Music app. Force touch (tap and push in on the screen) to bring up more options. Select Source > Apple Watch. At this point, the playlist you synced should appear in the app and you’re ready to listen to music without your iPhone.
How do I turn on cellular streaming on my Apple Watch?
Set up cellular on a family member’s Apple Watch
- Open the Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap All Watches, tap your family member’s Apple Watch, then tap Done.
- Tap Cellular, then tap Set Up Cellular.
- Follow the instructions for your carrier. You might need to contact your carrier for help.
How do you turn on Music on Apple Watch?
Change the audio and notification settings on your Apple Watch
- On your Apple Watch, open the Settings app.
- Scroll down, then tap Sounds & Haptics.
- Tap the volume down button. to decrease the volume or tap the volume up button to increase it. You can also tap the slider, then turn the Digital Crown.
Can music be put on Apple Watch?
Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone. Tap My Watch, then tap Music. Below Playlists & Albums, tap Add Music. Select albums and playlists to sync to your Apple Watch.
How do I play music on my Apple Watch without Spotify?
Scroll to Music and tap it, then tap + to transfer Spotify music to Apple Watch. Tap the + button next to the music that you want. After syncing, you will find Spotify music tracks on Apple Watch and just play Spotify music on Apple Watch without iPhone even offline.
How do I listen to music on Apple Watch cellular?
To listen to Apple Music radio, make sure your Apple Watch is near your iPhone or connected to a Wi-Fi network—or a cellular network, if you have an Apple Watch with cellular. Open the Music app on your Apple Watch. Tap Radio, then tap Apple Music 1, Apple Music Hits, or Apple Music Country.
How do I change my settings for streaming music?
Step 1: Open the Settings menu.
- Step 2: Scroll down and select the Music option.
- Step 3: Touch the Cellular Data button.
- Step 4: Tap the button to the right of Streaming, then High Quality Streaming to turn it on.
Does Apple music only work on WIFI?
Answer: A: As long as the songs are fully downloaded to the device, or were synced from iTunes on a computer they can play without Wifi.
How do I control music from my iPhone to my Apple Watch?
Control music, podcasts, or audiobooks on iPhone
- Open the Music, Podcasts, or Books app on your iPhone, then start playing a song, podcast, or audiobook.
- Open Now Playing on your Apple Watch and use its controls to play, pause, and more.
- Turn the Digital Crown to adjust volume.
How do I play music on my Apple watch without Apple music?
Since Apple Watch offers enough storage space for users, you can upload your local music files to Apple Watch for offline listening. For example, if you are a user of Spotify, you could choose to download Spotify music to Apple Watch for listening in Offline Mode with a Spotify Premium subscription.
Is Apple music free?
Yes, there is a free Apple Music service that requires no paid subscription. Once a user signs up and the free trial ends, features such as offline listening, track skipping, and music recommendations are limited.