Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone. Tap My Watch, then tap Wallet & Apple Pay. If you have cards on your other Apple devices, or cards that you recently removed, tap Add next to a card you want to add, then enter the card’s CVV. For any other card, tap Add Card, then follow the onscreen instructions.
Why isn’t Apple Pay working on my watch?
Sign out of your Apple ID and sign back in again
So if you were not signed in to Apple ID, that could be the reason why Apple Pay was not working on your Apple Watch. Go to Settings > Apple ID at the top (usually your name.) Scroll down to the bottom and tap Sign Out. Enter your Apple ID password and choose Turn Off.
How do I enable Apple Pay payments?
Open the Settings app. Scroll down and tap Wallet & Apple Pay, then tap your Apple Cash card. Tap Automatically Accept Payments or Manually Accept Payments.
Why is my card not adding to Apple Pay?
If you can’t add a card to Wallet to use with Apple Pay, check Apple Pay on the System Status page. … See if you’re in a country or region that supports Apple Pay. Make sure you’re using an eligible device. Update to the latest version of iOS, watchOS, or macOS.
How do I pay contactless on Apple Watch?
Pay with your Apple Watch
- Double-click the side button.
- Your default card opens automatically. Scroll down to choose another card.
- Hold the display of your Apple Watch near the contactless reader until you feel a gentle tap and hear a beep.
How do I restart my Apple Watch?
To force restart your Apple Watch, press and hold both the side button and Digital Crown for at least 10 seconds, then release both buttons when you see the Apple logo.
Can I use Apple Pay on my watch without my phone?
Once you’ve set up Apple Pay on the iPhone’s Watch app, you can pay for things without needing to have your phone handy. That’s because the app creates a unique token that’s stored on the Watch to use as a card number – allowing you use Apple Pay even when you’re away from your phone.
How do I use Apple Pay on Apple Watch 6?
When you’re shopping in an app on your Apple Watch, choose the Apple Pay option during checkout. Review the payment, shipping, and billing information, then double-click the side button to pay with your Apple Watch.
How can I activate my debit card?
You can perform an ATM card activation by:
- Opening the envelope sent by the bank. It has your four-digit PIN and debit card.
- Insert the debit card in the ATM.
- Input the debit card number and the ATM pin provided by the bank.
- Create a new ATM pin.
- Follow the directions on the machine to enter your new ATM pin.
How do I add my debit card to Apple Pay?
How to add a card for Apple Pay on your iPhone
- In the Wallet app, tap the Add button .
- Tap Debit or Credit Card.
- Tap Continue.
- Follow the steps on the screen to add a new card. …
- Verify your information with your bank or card issuer. …
- If you have a paired Apple Watch, you have the option to also add the card to your watch.
Why is Wallet not working on my Iphone?
Here is how you can check this: On your device, go to Settings > Cellular and scroll down to find the “cellular data” section. Scroll down further to find Wallet and make sure that it is enabled. Because if it is turned on, the Wallet app will only use Wi-Fi and thus Apple Pay may not work outside of the Wi-Fi range.