- Open the Fitness app on your iPhone.
- Tap the Sharing tab. If asked, tap Get Started.
- Tap the Account icon then the Add button and type your friend’s contact information. Or choose friends from the list of suggested contacts. …
- After you choose your friends, tap Send. Wait for your friends to accept the invite.
Why is my apple watch not sharing my activity with friends?
Activity Sharing requires iOS 10 and watchOS 3 or later. If you paired more than one Apple Watch to your iPhone, the Sharing tab won’t appear in Activity until you update all your watches to the latest version of watchOS. Sign out of iCloud on your iPhone, then sign back in: Tap Settings > [your name].
Share App Store subscriptions
- Go to Settings > [your name] > Subscriptions.
- Do either of the following: Share all new subscriptions: Turn on Share New Subscriptions. When you purchase a new subscription that’s eligible for sharing, it’s shared with your family members by default.
Set up sharing
- On your iPhone, open the Health app.
- Tap the Sharing tab, then tap Share with Someone. Make sure that Health is turned on in your iCloud account.
- Search for a contact to share with. …
- Tap See Suggested Topics or Set Up Manually.
- Choose the data you want to share.
- Tap Share, then tap Done.
How do I start activity on Apple Watch?
- Open the Activity app on your Apple Watch.
- Swipe left to read the Move, Exercise, and Stand descriptions, then tap Get Started.
- Use the Digital Crown to set your sex, age, height, weight, and whether you use a wheelchair.
- Choose an activity level and start moving.
How do I start a workout on Apple Watch?
Start a workout
- Open the Workout app.
- Find the workout that best matches what you’re doing. Learn more about each workout type.
- To set a goal, tap the More button. next to the workout that you want to do. …
- Wait for the three-second countdown. To skip the countdown, tap the screen.
- Work out.
Why isn’t my activity sharing?
If you are having this problem, unpair your watch from your phone and then pair your watch and phone again. Here is how: On your iPhone, open the Watch app. … After the unpairing process is done, hold your Apple Watch close to your iPhone and then follow the instructions to pair them again.
How do I know if someone stopped sharing their Apple Watch activity with me?
Answer: A: Answer: A: Yes those people who have stopped sharing with you (tapping on Hide my Activity) will appear at the very end of the Sharing section, under the title THESE PEOPLE ARE CURRENTLY HIDING THEIR ACTIVITY DATA FROM YOU.
Why is my apple watch not sharing activity with my iPhone?
Activity app on watch still not syncing with phone. Ok a couple more things to try,first turn airplane mode on the watch to ON wait a few seconds and turn it Off again,this has worked for some people in the past. And secondly force quit the Activity app and re-launch it. make sure you are in the app.
How do I exercise with a friend on Apple fitness?
Challenge a friend from your iPhone
- Open the Fitness app on your iPhone, then tap the Sharing tab.
- Tap a friend.
- Tap Compete with [name].
- Tap Invite [name] to confirm. Wait for your friend to accept the invitation.
Can you use Apple Watch workout without phone?
Apple Watch Series 2 and later and Apple Watch SE have built-in GPS that allows you to get more accurate distance and speed information during an outdoor workout without your paired iPhone.
Apple Fitness+ Users Can Now Work Out With Friends and Family Using SharePlay. SharePlay, a new feature that’s been introduced in iOS 15.1, iPadOS 15.1, macOS Monterey, watchOS 8.1, and tvOS 15.1, is compatible with Apple Fitness+ and adds a fun new feature to Apple’s fitness service – working out with friends.
Go to Settings > Cellular > Personal Hotspot, then turn on Allow Others to Join. Note: If you don’t see the option for Personal Hotspot, and Cellular Data is turned on in Settings > Cellular, contact your carrier about adding Personal Hotspot to your plan.
How do I export apple health data?
In order to get the raw export, go into the “Apple Health” app, tap on your user icon and then select “Export Health Data.” This export process may take a few minutes, and, once completed, you should then have a filed called “export. zip”. You can share the file with yourself via AirDrop, Email or any other method.
How do I send an ECG to my doctor on Apple Watch?
You can also share a PDF with your doctor.
- Open the Health app.
- Tap the Browse tab, then tap Heart > Electrocardiograms (ECG).
- Tap the chart for your ECG result.
- Tap Export a PDF for Your Doctor.
- Tap the Share button to print or share the PDF.