How do I set the date on my armitron all sport watch?
Press and hold the “set” button, “A,” to set the time and date on your watch. This will cause the numbers on the face of the watch to flash. Press the “C” button to zero the number of seconds. Press “B” to advance the settings to hours and minutes.
How do you change the time on a sports watch?
Set the time and date of your sports watch. The “Set” or “A” key found on the watch will allow you to change the time and date when pressed. After entering the set mode, you need to press either “C” or “Mode” to enter the correct time and date.
How do I set the date on my armitron analog watch?
SETTING THE DAY/DATE
If your watch has a date window only, pull the crown out to position B (see diagram). Rotate in either a clockwise or counter-clockwise direction (depending on watch style) to change the day or the date. Each turn of the crown will advance the day or date respectively.
How do I set the time on my armitron m1179b?
SETTING THE TIME AND CALENDAR
- From Time Telling Mode, press and hold ‘A’. Hours flash. …
- Press ‘B’. Minutes flash. …
- Press ‘B’. Seconds flash. …
- Press ‘B’. 12 Hour/24 Hour (Military) Time Format flashes. …
- Press ‘B’. The Date flashes. …
- Press ‘B’ The Month flashes. …
- Press ‘B’. …
- Press ‘B’ The Year flashes.
How do I reset the time on my watch?
How to adjust the time of your Apple Watch
- Open Settings on your Apple Watch.
- Swipe or scroll down to Clock.
- Tap on +0 min.
- Use the digital crown to set your watch ahead.
- Tap Set.