How do I set the alarm on my Timex Expedition Indiglo?
Press MODE repeatedly until AL appears. To set alarm: 1) Press SET and hold for 2 seconds. Hour flashes. Press START/STOP to change hour, including AM (no symbol) and PM.
How do you set an alarm on a Timex watch?
How to Set a Timex Alarm
- Plug in the Timex alarm clock. …
- Set the time by referencing an accurate watch or clock. …
- Hold down the “Alarm Set/Reset” button. …
- Slide the “Loudness” switch to “Gentle” or “Loud” to set the preferred volume of the alarm. …
- Press the “Alarm Set/Reset” button when the alarm sounds.
How do you turn off the alarm on a Timex watch?
Press and release the Power/Mode/Alarm Reset Button on the unit at any time to turn the unit On. Press and hold the Power/Mode/Alarm Reset Button to turn the unit Off.
Do Timex watches have alarms?
The Timex Vibrating Alarm line actually has two types of alarms: the over 60-minute alarm, and the under 60-minute alarm. The Timex Vibrating Alarm watches sell for between $65 and $75, and Timex offers free shipping right to your door. …
How do you program a Timex Expedition watch?
Locate the crown on your analog expedition watch.
- Pulling the crown all the way out will allow you to adjust the time.
- Pulling the crown half way out to the middle position will allow you to adjust the date.
- Pushing the crown back in will restart the watch, starting from the time and date you have set it to.
What is Hydra on a Timex watch?
Hydration mode provides a countdown timer with alert to remind you to drink during a workout. Press MODE repeatedly until HYDRA appears. To set hydration time: 1) Press SET. Minutes flash.