How do you bypass activation lock on Apple Watch?
As the original owner of the device, and having access to the iPhone that the Apple Watch was paired with, the original owner can simply unpair the Watch from their iPhone. This will remove the activation lock from an iOS device. They will need access to the Apple Watch app on their iPhones.
Can you reset an Apple Watch if you don’t know the password?
If you still can’t remember your passcode, you can reset Apple Watch, reset the passcode, then restore Apple Watch from a backup. Restoring erases the content and settings on your Apple Watch, but uses a backup to replace your data and settings.
How do you reset an Apple Watch that’s not yours?
On your Apple Watch, tap Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings. Type your password if prompted. For GPS + Cellular models, choose to keep or remove your cellular plan. If you want to pair your Apple Watch and iPhone again, keep your plan.
Can you remove activation lock without previous owner?
Go to “Find My iPhone > All Devices” and select the device to remove/unlock. Step 3. Click “Erase [device]” and after erasing, click “Remove from Account”. Once the above steps are complete, the activation lock will be removed and you can use your own Apple ID.
How do I reset my Apple watch without an Apple ID and previous owner?
The following explains how to do that.
- Launch the Settings app on your Apple Watch and tap the General option.
- Select the Reset option and tap on Erase All Content and Settings. …
- Your Apple Watch will ask you to input your passcode. …
- Tap the Erase All option and your Apple Watch will begin to reset.
How do I reset Apple watch and pair again?
If your Apple Watch is stuck while pairing
- Press and hold the Digital Crown and the side button at the same time until your watch restarts. …
- After your watch restarts, firmly press the screen or press and hold the Digital Crown.
- Tap Reset.
- After your watch resets, you can pair it with your iPhone.
What is activation lock bypass code?
iOS 7.1 adds support for bypassing Activation Lock. This allows organizations to remove the Activation Lock from supervised devices prior to device activation without knowing the userʼs personal Apple ID and password. … When an iOS device is a supervised device, it generates a device-specific Activation Lock bypass code.