Can you reset an Apple Watch if you don’t know the password?
If you still can’t remember your passcode, you can reset Apple Watch, reset the passcode, then restore Apple Watch from a backup. Restoring erases the content and settings on your Apple Watch, but uses a backup to replace your data and settings.
How do I reset my Apple Watch 2 without Apple ID?
The following explains how to do that.
- Launch the Settings app on your Apple Watch and tap the General option.
- Select the Reset option and tap on Erase All Content and Settings. …
- Your Apple Watch will ask you to input your passcode. …
- Tap the Erase All option and your Apple Watch will begin to reset.
How do I reset my Apple Watch without paired phone?
How to erase your Apple Watch if you don’t have your iPhone
- On your Apple Watch, tap Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings.
- Type your password if prompted.
- For GPS + Cellular models, choose to keep or remove your cellular plan. …
- Tap Erase All to confirm.
How do I remove previous owner Apple ID from Apple Watch?
Sign in with your Apple ID, and open Settings. Under My Devices, click your Apple Watch. Click X next to your device. Click Remove to confirm.
How do I unlock my Apple watch after too many passcode attempts?
If you have your iPhone, you can use the Apple Watch app to remove the passcode from your Apple Watch. After you remove the passcode, you need to set up your Apple Watch again and restore from a backup. Keep your Apple Watch and iPhone close together until you complete these steps.
How do you hard reset an Apple watch?
How to Hard Reset Apple Watch
- Hold down the side button and Digital Crown at the same time. The Digital Crown is the rotating button located on the side of the device.
- Keep holding these two buttons down until you see the Apple logo appear on the screen.