On the watch, you have to go to Settings -> General -> Reset -> Erase All Content and Settings. After the watch has erased its contents, the Watch App on the phone will be able to pair to it again and you should be presented with the option to restore the watch settings from backup.
How do I resync Apple watch?
How to Resync an Apple Watch
- On your iPhone, open the Watch app.
- Tap General.
- Scroll down and tap Reset.
- Tap Reset Sync Data.
- Your iPhone will now erase all contacts and calendar data on your Apple Watch along with sync settings before starting the sync process again and resyncing all your data.
How do you Unforget an Apple watch on iPhone?
You cannot undo the “Forget this device” option. All you can do is pair them again like the first time. Just follow the headphone’s own instructions to set them to pairing or discoverable mode, and pair them again to the watch just like the first time.
Why isn’t my watch connecting to my phone?
If your Apple Watch isn’t pairing with your iPhone, there are a number of ways you can fix the connection. First, make sure both devices have Wi-Fi and Bluetooth enabled and are in range of each other. Then, try restarting your Apple Watch and iPhone, as well as resetting your iPhone’s network settings.
Why is my watch not connecting to my phone?
If you’re having issues connecting your watch and phone, please begin by making sure that your phone’s OS version is compatible (Android 6.0+ and iOS 10.0+) and that the Wear OS by Google app is up-to-date. Then, check if you have activated Bluetooth on your phone, disable, and re-enable it.
How do you forget a device on a watch?
These steps outline how to unpair a Bluetooth ® accessory (e.g., headphones) from your Apple Watch.
- From the Watch face screen, press the. Digital Crown. to access the Apps screen.
- Tap the. Settings icon. then tap. Bluetooth. .
- Tap the. Info icon. next to the Bluetooth accessory you want to delete.
- Tap. Forget Device. .
Where is the i icon on Apple Watch?
Open the Watch app on your iPhone, tap the My Watch tab, then tap All Watches at the top of the screen. Tap the “i” icon next to the watch that you want to unpair, then tap Unpair Apple Watch. Tap again to confirm, then wait for the watch to unpair.
How do I manually pair my Apple Watch?
Apple Watch – Manually Pair
- On the Apple Watch, press and hold the. Side button. …
- On your iPhone, tap the Watch app icon .
- Tap. …
- Tap. …
- On the Watch, tap the. …
- On the iPhone, tap the Apple Watch that corresponds to the name displayed on your Apple Watch.
- On the iPhone, enter the 6-digit code that is displayed on the Watch.
How do I back up my apple watch?
When you unpair your Apple Watch, the iPhone will automatically take a backup of the settings and data.
How to back up your Apple Watch
- Go to Settings on the iPhone.
- Tap the top section, which includes your Apple ID and iCloud settings.
- From here, tap iCloud and scroll down to iCloud Backup.
How do I pair my Apple watch with my iPhone again?
Use the steps below to unpair:
- Erase your Apple Watch.
- Set up your new iPhone and sign in to iCloud. …
- Open the Apple Watch app on your new iPhone, then pair your watch with your new iPhone.
- Try to restore from a backup. …
- Follow the onscreen steps to finish setting up.
- Start using your Apple Watch with your new iPhone.