How do I pair my Apple Watch with a different Apple ID?
Question: Q: How to change Apple ID on Apple Watch 2
Apple Watch will be set up with the Apple ID that your iPhone is signed in to. To use a different Apple ID on your watch, you would first need to change it on your iPhone and then pair the watch.
How do I reset my Apple Watch for a new user?
Open the Settings app on your Apple Watch. Go to General > Reset, tap Erase All Content and Settings, then enter your passcode. If you have an Apple Watch with a cellular plan, you’re offered two options—Erase All and Erase All & Keep Plan.
How do I remove previous owner Apple ID from Apple Watch?
Sign in with your Apple ID, and open Settings. Under My Devices, click your Apple Watch. Click X next to your device. Click Remove to confirm.
How do I reset my Apple Watch without Apple ID?
The following explains how to do that.
- Launch the Settings app on your Apple Watch and tap the General option.
- Select the Reset option and tap on Erase All Content and Settings. …
- Your Apple Watch will ask you to input your passcode. …
- Tap the Erase All option and your Apple Watch will begin to reset.
How do I wipe my Apple Watch before selling it?
How to erase your Apple Watch if you don’t have your iPhone
- On your Apple Watch, tap Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings.
- Type your password if prompted.
- For GPS + Cellular models, choose to keep or remove your cellular plan. …
- Tap Erase All to confirm.
Can you switch Apple watch between phones?
Your Apple Watch is meant to be used with one phone at a time. You can try to make it work with two phones, but you’re better off just getting a second Apple Watch. … It could be that one’s your personal phone, and one’s a work phone.
How do I reset my Apple watch without paired Series 1?
Press and hold the side button until you see “Power off.” Then firmly press the power off slider and lift your finger. From there you can select “Erase all content and settings,” which should achieve the same results as going through the settings of the watch.
How do I unlock my Apple watch without pairing my phone?
If you forgot your Apple Watch passcode and do not have a paired iPhone
- Place your Apple Watch on its charger.
- Hold the side button until the Power Off screen appears.
- Press the Power Off slider firmly (do not slide it)
- Select Erase All Content and Settings.
- Your Apple Watch will reset to factory settings.