On the watch, you have to go to Settings -> General -> Reset -> Erase All Content and Settings. After the watch has erased its contents, the Watch App on the phone will be able to pair to it again and you should be presented with the option to restore the watch settings from backup.
How do you Unforget a Bluetooth device on Apple watch?
These steps outline how to unpair a Bluetooth ® accessory (e.g., headphones) from your Apple Watch.
- From the Watch face screen, press the. Digital Crown. to access the Apps screen.
- Tap the. Settings icon. then tap. Bluetooth. .
- Tap the. Info icon. next to the Bluetooth accessory you want to delete.
- Tap. Forget Device. .
How do you Unforget an Apple watch on iPhone?
You cannot undo the “Forget this device” option. All you can do is pair them again like the first time. Just follow the headphone’s own instructions to set them to pairing or discoverable mode, and pair them again to the watch just like the first time.
How do I find my Bluetooth device I forgot?
First try to turn on the bluetooth on the phone and then turn on the bluetooth discover mode on the device. If that doesn’t seem to work, then after turning them both off, turn the discover mode on the device first, and then turn on the bluetooth on the phone. They should be seeing each other.
How do you put Apple Watch in pairing mode?
Turn on, pair, and set up your Apple Watch
- Put your Apple Watch on your wrist. …
- To turn on your Apple Watch, press and hold the side button until you see the Apple logo.
- Bring your iPhone near your Apple Watch, wait for the Apple Watch pairing screen to appear on your iPhone, then tap Continue. …
- Tap Set Up for Myself.
How do you reset an Apple watch?
Erase Apple Watch and settings
- Open the Settings app on your Apple Watch.
- Go to General > Reset, tap Erase All Content and Settings, then enter your passcode. If you have an Apple Watch with a cellular plan, you’re offered two options—Erase All and Erase All & Keep Plan.
Why is my watch not connecting to my phone?
If you’re having issues connecting your watch and phone, please begin by making sure that your phone’s OS version is compatible (Android 6.0+ and iOS 10.0+) and that the Wear OS by Google app is up-to-date. Then, check if you have activated Bluetooth on your phone, disable, and re-enable it.
How do I connect to Bluetooth after unpair?
Step 1: Pair a Bluetooth accessory
- Swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Touch and hold Bluetooth .
- Tap Pair new device. If you don’t find Pair new device, check under “Available devices” or tap More. Refresh.
- Tap the name of the Bluetooth device you want to pair with your device.
- Follow any on-screen instructions.
Why won’t my iPhone find a Bluetooth device?
You should first make sure Bluetooth is turned on and try connecting your device in the Bluetooth settings. If your iPhone still won’t connect to Bluetooth, you can try deleting other devices from Bluetooth settings, updating your iOS software, resetting your network settings, or restarting your iPhone entirely.
Why is Bluetooth not finding devices?
For Android phones, go to Settings > System > Advanced> Reset Options > Reset Wi-fi, mobile & Bluetooth. For iOS and iPadOS device, you’ll have to unpair all of your devices (go to Setting > Bluetooth, select the info icon and and choose Forget This Device for each device) then restart your phone or tablet.
How do I add a Bluetooth device to my Iphone after forgetting it?
Once you forget a device, the phone will not show it in the list of devices on Bluetooth. To Unforget the device, you need to reset the network settings. To do that, open your phone’s Settings and then scroll down to “System.” From the System tab, you will see “Reset Options” from where you should reset the phone.
How do I force a Bluetooth device to pair?
Go to settings, Bluetooth, and find your speaker (There should be a list of Bluetooth devices that you last connected to). Tap on the Bluetooth speaker to connect, then turn the speaker on AFTER you pressed the connect button, while your device is trying to connect to it.