On your iPhone, go to Settings > Messages and make sure that iMessage is turned on. Then tap Send & Receive and make sure that you’re using the same Apple ID that your Apple Watch is using. If you aren’t signed in, sign in to iMessage with your Apple ID.
How do I make my text messages not go to my Apple Watch?
You can disable Messages alerts on your Apple Watch. On the Apple Watch app on your iPhone: go to My Watch (bottom left tab) > Messages > choose Custom at the top > under Alerts, disable each of the options (Show Alerts, Sound and Haptic).
How do I not receive text messages?
For Android users, swipe down from the top of the screen twice to reveal the Quick connect menu, or tap the top of the screen twice. Click the ‘Do not disturb’ button to silence all calls, texts, notifications and alarms.
How do I turn off notifications on Apple Watch?
Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone, tap Notifications, then turn off Notifications Indicator.
You can clear all of your notifications at once:
- Touch and hold the top of the watch face to open Notification Centre.
- Turn the Digital Crown or swipe down on the watch face until you get to the top.
- Tap Clear All.
Does Apple Watch have Do Not Disturb?
How to turn on Do Not Disturb on your Apple Watch
- Touch and hold the bottom of the watch face. Wait for Control Center to show, then swipe up.
- Tap the Do Not Disturb button. , then choose an option. You can manually turn off Do Not Disturb or set it for a period of time, so it automatically turns off.
Why do text Messages stay on my Iwatch when I delete them on my iPhone?
Message deletion is not synced across Apple Watch and iPhone and there is no way to enable this. Messages instead need to be deleted separately on each device. The Mirror my iPhone setting for Apple Watch determines only how you are notified about new messages.
What does mirror my iPhone mean?
Mirroring Notifications will deliver the same notifications on your watch as would otherwise be delivered on your iPhone. For Do Not Disturb, Mirror iPhone means that enabling / disabling Do Not Disturb on one device will also automatically enable / disable it on the other.
How do I turn off text notifications?
Change global settings
- Open the Messages app .
- Tap More options. Settings. Stop notifications from other apps: Tap Notifications. Turn off All “Default settings” notifications. Get notifications on your phone from Messages: Tap Notifications. Turn on All “Messages for web” notifications.
How do I lock my Apple Watch?
How to lock your Apple Watch manually
- Swipe up on the Watch face to reveal the Control Center.
- Tap the lock icon. Tap the lock icon. …
- To lock your Watch screen during a workout to avoid accidental taps, swipe right, then tap Lock. To unlock, press the Digital Crown and side button at the same time.
What is the red dot on my Apple Watch?
The red dot on your Apple Watch is a simple reminder or status icon indicating unread messages or notifications for you to check at your convenience.
Can you tell if someone looked through Apple Watch?
No. There’s no logical reason why it would alert you as the watch has no idea if it’s the owner of someone else using it.
What does Blue Half Moon mean on Iwatch?
The moon icon indicates that Do Not Disturb mode has been enabled. To turn it off: when viewing the time on your watch, swipe up on the watch face > swipe left/right to the Settings glance > tap on the Do Not Disturb button (which has the same moon icon).