If your Apple Watch goes missing, you can immediately lock it from iCloud.com or your paired iPhone. Just place your watch in Lost Mode. Then you can send it a custom message with your phone number. So if someone finds your Apple Watch, they know how to contact you.
How do I mark my Apple watch Lost?
Mark your Apple Watch as lost
- Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap My Watch, then tap All Watches.
- Tap. …
- In the Find My app on your iPhone, tap Activate under Mark As Lost, then tap Continue.
- Enter a phone number if you want the person who finds your Apple Watch to contact you.
Can you track an Apple watch if it’s been reset?
Answer: A: Hello, By “reset” did you erase the Apple Watch? If so you can no longer track it.
Can I erase my Apple watch remotely?
If you already gave away your Apple Watch, you can erase and turn off Activation Lock from iCloud.com. … On a computer, go to Find My iPhone on iCloud.com and sign in with your Apple ID. Select All Devices, then click your Apple Watch. Click Erase Apple Watch.
How does Mark as lost work?
Now, when you activate the ‘Mark As Lost’ feature, your smartphone is automatically put in Lost Mode. This mode locks your device remotely, displays a custom message on the screen, and renders your phone unusable to whoever took it. With your iPhone in Lost Mode, your phone number appears on the lock screen.
How do I find the owner of my Apple Watch?
You can’t find the owner, nobody can find the owner. Hand it in as found property (police if you found it in the street, or a property office there is one for where it was found) and hope the owner guesses where they lost it.
How do I remove an Apple Watch from previous owner’s account?
Sign in with your Apple ID, and open Settings. Under My Devices, click your Apple Watch. Click X next to your device. Click Remove to confirm.
How do I reset my Apple Watch without Apple ID?
The following explains how to do that.
- Launch the Settings app on your Apple Watch and tap the General option.
- Select the Reset option and tap on Erase All Content and Settings. …
- Your Apple Watch will ask you to input your passcode. …
- Tap the Erase All option and your Apple Watch will begin to reset.
Does Apple Care cover stolen watch?
No – neither Apple’s Limited Warranty nor AppleCare+ provides for a replacement Apple Watch in the event that yours is stolen.
How do I wipe my stolen iPhone?
Erase a device
- Tap Devices at the bottom of the screen, then tap the name of the device you want to erase.
- Tap Erase This Device, then tap Continue. …
- If the device is lost and you’re asked to enter a phone number or message, you may want to indicate that the device is lost or how to contact you. …
- Tap Erase.
How do I get into Apple watch without password?
How to reset your Apple Watch if you forgot your passcode
- Put your watch on its charger and keep it there until you complete these steps.
- Press and hold the side button until you see Power Off.
- Press and hold the Digital Crown until you see Erase all content and settings.
- Tap Reset, then tap Reset again to confirm.
Can Apple watch be tracked by serial number?
Apple Watch cannot be tracked via the serial number.
How do I unlock activation lock on Apple Watch?
Just unpair your Apple Watch from your iPhone:
- Keep your Apple Watch and iPhone close together.
- Open the Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap the My Watch tab, then tap All Watches at the top of the screen.
- Tap the info button next to your Apple Watch.
- Tap Unpair Apple Watch. …
- Enter your Apple ID password. …
- Tap again to confirm.