How do I keep the clock displayed on my Android?
To enable Always On Display:
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Tap on Display.
- Tap on Lockscreen.
- Look for Always show time and info and enable it.
How do I get the clock on my sleep screen Android?
The trick: Tap Settings > Display > Screen saver, select the Clock option, then tap the Settings button (the one shaped like a gear) to pick the style of the screensaver clock (analog or digital) and to toggle “night mode” on and off.
How do I display the clock on my screen?
Add a clock widget
- Touch and hold any empty section of a Home screen.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap Widgets.
- Touch and hold a clock widget.
- You’ll see images of your Home screens. Slide the clock to a Home screen.
How do I get my clock to show when my phone is off?
From Settings, search for and select Always On Display. Tap Always On Display again, and then tap Clock style. From here, you can choose your desired clock style.