How do I update my Fitbit versa clock?
How do I change the time on my Fitbit device?
- In the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab your profile picture App Settings. Time Zone.
- Turn off the Set Automatically option.
- Tap Time Zone and select the correct time zone.
- Sync your Fitbit device.
How do I save fitbit clock faces?
You see your saved clock faces in My Clock Faces.
- To remove a clock face, tap the clock face > Remove Clock Face.
- To switch to a saved clock face, tap the clock face > Select.
How do I customize my Fitbit versa 2 home screen?
To change your clock face:
- With your device nearby, in the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab your profile picture your device image.
- Tap Gallery Clocks tab.
- Browse the available clock faces. Tap the clock face you want Install.
Why cant I download apps on Fitbit?
If you’re seeing the error message below in the Fitbit app when trying to install our app, it means your watch doesn’t have the latest software update. Fitbit unfortunately requires you have their most recent mobile app and device update to install new apps on your watch.
How do you identify which Fitbit I have?
If they do not have the model number go onto the Fitbit app, click on the account icon on the top right-hand corner of the app, and match your unit to the picture provided: All photos below show a picture of the Fitbit model with the model name and number next to it.
How do you get to advanced settings on the Fitbit app?
- From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the Account icon.
- Tap or click Advanced Settings.
- Tap or click Stride Length.
- Adjust your stride length.
Why can’t I change the clock face on my Fitbit versa?
To adjust what a clock face for your Fitbit has access to
Open the Fitbit app and go to your device’s Gallery. Under My Clocks choose a clock face and tap on it. Choose to See all details and tap Permissions. Update your permissions by turning features on or off.
How do I change the clock face on my Versa 2 Fitbit?
How to Change Fitbit Versa Clock Faces
- Open the Fitbit app on your smartphone and tap the Account icon in the upper-left corner, then choose your Versa from the Devices list.
- Tap Clock Faces > All Clocks. …
- Choose a clock face and tap Select on the information page. …
- Grant the appropriate permissions and tap Install.
Can you text on fitbit versa 2?
It works with both iPhone and Android. The watch handles the basics pretty well. You can see your notifications, quickly reply to text messages or emails, track your steps, heart rate, and more. The Versa 2 also has a microphone so you can talk to send a custom text message.
Is Fitbit app free?
The Fitbit app is free to use, but Fitbit Premium adds additional features to the tracker. You can pay for Fitbit Premium on a rolling monthly basis or per year. Fitbit devices don’t need a constant data connection to work, but it’s helpful if you need to check in regularly.
What’s the best Fitbit app?
The best Fitbit apps
- C25K Trainer.
- Fitbit Coach.
- SpO2 Tracker.
- Starbucks Card.