Put the Apple Watch on its charger. Press and hold the side button until you see Power Off. Press and hold the Digital Crown, then tap Reset. After the Apple Watch unpairs completely, you can pair again.
Why is my watch not connecting to my phone?
If you’re having issues connecting your watch and phone, please begin by making sure that your phone’s OS version is compatible (Android 6.0+ and iOS 10.0+) and that the Wear OS by Google app is up-to-date. Then, check if you have activated Bluetooth on your phone, disable, and re-enable it.
Why isn’t my Apple watch pairing or updating?
The following steps may help (try again after each): On your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch > General > Usage > Software Update – delete any update file, if one is shown. Delete any beta profiles that may be installed for your iPhone and/or Apple Watch and then restart both devices after doing so.
How do I pair my Apple watch with my iPhone again?
Use the steps below to unpair:
- Erase your Apple Watch.
- Set up your new iPhone and sign in to iCloud. …
- Open the Apple Watch app on your new iPhone, then pair your watch with your new iPhone.
- Try to restore from a backup. …
- Follow the onscreen steps to finish setting up.
- Start using your Apple Watch with your new iPhone.
Why is my apple watch and iPhone not pairing?
Keep your Apple Watch and paired iPhone close together to make sure that they’re in range. On your iPhone, make sure that Airplane Mode is off and that Wi-Fi and Bluetooth are on. … Open Control Center, then turn off Airplane Mode. Restart your Apple Watch and iPhone.
How do I manually pair my Apple Watch?
Apple Watch – Manually Pair
- On the Apple Watch, press and hold the. Side button. …
- On your iPhone, tap the Watch app icon .
- Tap. …
- Tap. …
- On the Watch, tap the. …
- On the iPhone, tap the Apple Watch that corresponds to the name displayed on your Apple Watch.
- On the iPhone, enter the 6-digit code that is displayed on the Watch.
How do you hard reset an Apple Watch?
How to Hard Reset Apple Watch
- Hold down the side button and Digital Crown at the same time. The Digital Crown is the rotating button located on the side of the device.
- Keep holding these two buttons down until you see the Apple logo appear on the screen.
How do I force restart my Apple Watch?
To force restart your Apple Watch, press and hold both the side button and Digital Crown for at least 10 seconds, then release both buttons when you see the Apple logo.
Is my Apple Watch too old to update?
First of all, make sure that your Watch and iPhone aren’t too old to update. WatchOS 8, the newest Apple Watch software, can only be installed on an Apple Watch Series 3 or later, using an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 14 or later installed.