Touch and hold the display. Swipe left or right to choose a watch face, then tap Edit. Swipe left or right to select a feature, then turn the Digital Crown to change it. For example, you might change the color of the second hand or the markings on the watch face.
How do I customize my Apple Watch on my phone?
How to add, remove, and customize watch faces from your iPhone
- Open the Watch app on your iPhone.
- To add a watch face, go to the “Face Gallery” on the bar at the bottom of the app. …
- Scroll through the available watch faces.
- Select a face to customize its color, style, and complications.
Touch and hold the bottom of the screen, then swipe up to open Control Center. Scroll to the bottom of Control Center, then tap Edit.
How do I customize my watch face on Apple watch?
Did You Know You Can Add Custom Watch Faces to Your Apple Watch?
- Open the App Store and install the latest version of the Facer app on your iPhone. …
- Launch Facer on your iPhone and select your Apple Watch in the list of available smartwatches.
- Browse through the Facer catalog and find the watch face you want.
Can I change the frame on my Apple watch?
The only way to change your Apple Watch color is by putting a cover over your watch which can essentially change your watch color. The best part about this is that, that they are swap-able and you can change your Apple Watch color on the go.
How do I double click on my Apple Watch?
Double click the Digital Crown: Go back to the last app
Just double click and you’ll get back there. Double click again and you’ll go back to the other app. It’s the closest thing to multitasking on the Apple Watch.
How do you change swipe on Apple Watch?
Rearrange Control Center
- Touch and hold the bottom of the watch face, then swipe up to open Control Center.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Edit to make the buttons jiggle.
- Touch and hold a button until it turns white, then drag it to a new location.
- When you’re finished, tap Done or press the Digital Crown.
How do I turn off Theater mode?
To disable Theater Mode, simply tap the screen, pull up Control Center, and tap the Theater Mode icon again to turn it off.
Apple Watch: How to use Theater Mode
- On your Apple Watch, make sure you’re on the Watch face. …
- Once there, tap on the Theater Mode icon (looks like a vintage theater icon, with the two faces).
How do I change my watch face?
To switch to a previously installed watchface:
Open the Watch app. You’ll see a scrolling line of the watchfaces you’ve previously installed. Swipe left and right to find the one you want to use or customize, and tap it. Scroll down and tap on “Set as current Watch Face.” You’re good to go.
How do I change the picture on my Apple Watch?
To change the photo on your Photo watch face: When viewing the time on your current Photo watch face, press firmly on the display > tap on the Customise button > turn the Digital Crown to zoom out and then tap on a different photo to select it.
How do you change wallpaper on Apple Watch?
How to Change Your Apple Watch Background
- Lift your Apple Watch to display the face.
- Hard press the face to open the Watch Face Gallery.
- Scroll through the gallery to find the face you want to use. When you do, tap it to activate it. Repeat the process any time you wish to change your Watch face.
How do I change my Apple watch face picture?
How to set photos at watch faces on Apple Watch
- Open Photos on iPhone.
- Find the photo you’d like to use for a new watch face.
- Tap the share button in the bottom left corner.
- Swipe from right to left if needed to find and tap Create Watch Face.
- Choose which type of face you’d like to create.
- Customize the new photo watch face.
How do you remove apps from Apple watch?
Delete an app with your Apple Watch
- Press the digital crown on your Apple Watch to bring up the home screen. …
- Grid View: If the apps are in grid view, find the app you want to delete, and touch and hold until the app icons jiggle. …
- List View: Swipe left on the app you want to get rid of and tap delete.