It is not possible to delete all messages from your Apple Watch at once. To delete messages: On your watch, open the Messages app (via the Home screen, which is accessed via a single press of the Digital Crown) > when viewing the conversation list, swipe left on a conversation > tap Delete / Trash.
Can you delete all text messages at once on Apple Watch?
Unfortunately, you can not delete them all at once in the Messages app. You must do them message by message. Submit feedback to Apple requesting this. You can only delete them individually, the whole conversation.
How do I delete text messages on my Apple Watch?
How to Delete Messages on Apple Watch
- Press the Digital Crown on the Apple Watch to access the app screen.
- Select Messages and scroll down to the conversation you want to delete.
- Swipe left on the conversation to reveal two options.
- Tap the red Trashcan icon on the right to delete the thread.
How do you delete all messages on Apple messages?
Delete messages: Select one or more messages (including text messages, photos, videos, files, web links, audio messages, or emoji) in the transcript, then press Delete. Delete all messages within a conversation: Choose Edit > Clear Transcript.
How do I clear data from my Apple Watch?
Erase Apple Watch and settings
- Open the Settings app on your Apple Watch.
- Go to General > Reset, tap Erase All Content and Settings, then enter your passcode. If you have an Apple Watch with a cellular plan, you’re offered two options—Erase All and Erase All & Keep Plan.
How do you delete individual Messages on Apple Watch 5?
How to delete messages from an Apple Watch
- Press the digital crown on your Apple Watch to launch the device’s home screen.
- Tap the Messages app icon to open your inbox.
- On the conversation you wish to delete, swipe left without opening the thread.
- Tap the red trash can icon to delete the thread.
How do you permanently delete text messages?
1 Delete a Message
- Open Messages.
- Locate the conversation that has the message you want to delete then tap on it.
- Touch and hold the message you want to delete.
- Tap the trash can to delete the message.
- Tap Delete on the confirmation prompt.
How do you delete text messages?
Delete individual text messages
Tap the conversation. Touch and hold the message you want to delete. Optional: To delete multiple messages, touch and hold the first message, then tap more messages. Tap Delete to confirm.
Does deleting a message on Imessage delete it from all devices 2020?
With Messages in iCloud, when you delete a message, attachment or conversation on one device, it will be deleted from all of your devices. This can help free up some space in your iCloud storage, while keeping the rest of your conversations up to date across your devices.