Pull the crown until it clicks twice to adjust the day of the week and time. If you have a watch that displays the day/date, pull the crown until it clicks twice. If your watch doesn’t have that display, simply pull the crown until it doesn’t go any further. Rotate the crown until the day of the week is correct.
How do you set the day of the week on a digital watch?
To set a digital watch, start by switching from normal mode to time mode. Then, press the “Advance” button to increase the minutes and the “Mode” button to change the hours. If your watch has more complicated settings, like Date and Day of the Week, move through the options using the “Mode” button.
To set the time and date you would press both buttons at the same time and hold them down for 5–10 seconds. Part of the time display would then start flashing, indicating that you’re now in time -setting mode, and can release the buttons.
How do you change the time on an armitron sport watch?
5. Use ST/STP to Adjust the Minutes
- Hold the “Reset” button (A) until you hear a beep.
- Press the “ST/STP” button (D). The “AM” or “PM” icon to the left of the time will go away.
- Press the “Reset” button (A).
How do you change the time on a sports watch?
Set the time and date of your sports watch. The “Set” or “A” key found on the watch will allow you to change the time and date when pressed. After entering the set mode, you need to press either “C” or “Mode” to enter the correct time and date.
How do you set the time?
Set time, date & time zone
- Open your phone’s Clock app .
- Tap More. Settings. To pick your home time zone: Tap Home time zone. To automatically update your timezone: Tap Change date & time. Set time zone automatically. To update your timezone based on your location: Tap Change date & time Set time zone automatically.