Why can’t I change the clock face on my Fitbit versa 2?
Open the Fitbit app. Tap the Today > your profile picture or icon > your device image > Clock Faces > My Clock Faces. Tap a saved clock face and select Remove clock face and confirm.
How do I customize my clock face on my Fitbit versa?
How to change your clock face
- Open the Fitbit app on your phone and tap the Versa icon in the upper right-hand corner.
- Tap the Clock Faces tile and select All Clocks.
- Once you’ve found a clock face you like, tap on it and hit Select.
How do I customize my Fitbit versa 2 home screen?
To change your clock face:
- With your device nearby, in the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab your profile picture your device image.
- Tap Gallery Clocks tab.
- Browse the available clock faces. Tap the clock face you want Install.
How do I change my clock face?
Change your clock’s display
- Open your phone’s Clock app .
- Tap More Settings. Style.
- Choose Analog or Digital.
How do I go back to the original clock face on my Fitbit versa?
In the app on my phone:
- Click on Account icon, the little box icon on the far right at the bottom.
- Click on “Versa”
- Go to “clocks”
- The first lot is “By Fitbit”; click “View All” on the right.
- Scroll down to the bottom and “Layers” is the one on the bottom right.
How do I customize my Fitbit screen?
Customize Your Fitbit Display
- Navigate to your Accounts tab from the Fitbit app dashboard.
- Select the device whose settings you’d like to change.
- Tap on Customize Display.
- Check the boxes next to the stats you want to view on your tracker.
How do I change my 24 hour clock to inspire 2?
To change your clock to a 12 or 24 hour clock:
- From the fitbit.com dashboard, click the gear icon Settings Personal Info.
- Under Advanced Settings, find Clock Display Time and select whether you want the time shown in 12-hour or 24-hour clock units.
- Click Submit and sync your device.
Can you put your own picture on fitbit versa 2?
How to upload a photo? Just open the Fitbit app, your watch and here ‘Apps’. Tap on the My Photos app and open Settings there. … If the new photo is successfully sent, the watch vibrates and show the new photo.
Can I answer calls on fitbit versa 2?
Though the Versa 2 does have a microphone, you cannot place or answer calls. … Non iOS users can respond to messages with their voice on Android, and all users can activate the microphone to summon Alexa.