How do I change my default city on Apple Watch?
How to set a default weather location on the Apple Watch
- Make sure you have the location(s) you want set up in the Weather app on your iPhone. …
- Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap My Watch at the bottom.
- Tap Weather.
- Tap Default City.
- Tap the Current Location to use that as your default.
How do you change location on Apple Watch?
On your iPhone go to: Settings > Privacy > Location Services. Check that: – Location Services is turned on; – Apple Watch Faces is set to While Using.
How do you change location on iPhone?
Use your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to change your region
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name, then tap Media & Purchases.
- Tap View Account. …
- Tap Country/Region.
- Tap Change Country or Region.
- Tap your new country or region, then review the Terms & Conditions.
How do I change my Weather location?
Android OS Version 10.0 (Q)
- 1 Long press Weather widget and select Widget settings.
- 2 Tap on Change and select a new location to display.
- 3 Once you have applied changes, you will be able to view the new location weather.
How do I change my location on my Apple Watch 6?
On your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch (tab) > Weather > Default City > choose Current Location. On your iPhone, go to: Settings > Privacy > Location Services: Check that Location Services is enabled.
How can I trick my iPhone location?
Faking GPS Location on iPhone
- Connect your iPhone to your computer and install iTools on your computer. …
- Launch iTools and click the Virtual Location button.
- At the top of the map, type in the location you want to fake and press Enter.
- On a map, you’ll see your GPS location move to the faked location.
Why can’t I change my region on App Store?
5 Answers. Your account needs to have no money on it to change the region. If you want to change it on your iPhone , try changing account settings then back to set the country and region. You can also change it on iTunes.
How do I change the country of my play store?
Change your Google Play country
- Open the Google Play Store app .
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Settings General Account and device preferences. Country and profiles.
- Tap the country where you want to add an account.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to add a payment method for that country.
How do I change the default city on the Weather Channel?
Press and hold on your widget. Tap Edit Widget. Select either “my location” or “location” Select the location you want the widget to track.
How do I change the default city for Weather on my iPhone?
To change the default location in the Weather widget, touch and hold the Weather widget. Tap Edit “Weather” in the menu that pops up. Tap the location that’s highlighted in blue. Enter the default location you want in the Search bar, or tap it in the list that appears as you begin typing.