On your iPhone “Apple Watch app”>“Apple ID”. You cannot change the Apple ID once its synced. Where you mention looking for the ID there is no option to change it. The only option is to unsync and resync.
Can you switch users on an Apple Watch?
In order for two people to share an Apple Watch, each time that you wished to switch the Apple Watch between users, it would first need to be unpaired from the current user’s iPhone and then paired to the other person’s iPhone: Unpair your Apple Watch and iPhone – Apple Support. Set up your Apple Watch – Apple Support.
How do I remove an Apple Watch from previous owner’s account?
Sign in with your Apple ID, and open Settings. Under My Devices, click your Apple Watch. Click X next to your device. Click Remove to confirm.
How do I unpair my Apple ID from my Apple Watch?
Just unpair your Apple Watch from your iPhone:
- Keep your Apple Watch and iPhone close together.
- Open the Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap the My Watch tab, then tap All Watches at the top of the screen.
- Tap the info button next to your Apple Watch.
- Tap Unpair Apple Watch. …
- Enter your Apple ID password. …
- Tap again to confirm.
How do I disconnect my Apple Watch?
How to unpair an Apple Watch via the Watch app
- Go to the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap All Watches at the top of the My Watch screen.
- Tap the info button to the right of your current watch.
- Select Unpair Apple Watch.
- Confirm the process by pressing Unpair (watch name).
How do I pair my Apple Watch with a different Apple ID?
Question: Q: How to change Apple ID on Apple Watch 2
Apple Watch will be set up with the Apple ID that your iPhone is signed in to. To use a different Apple ID on your watch, you would first need to change it on your iPhone and then pair the watch.
How do I remove email account from Apple Watch?
Answer: A: Answer: A: In addition to what AFRJ has provided, if you do not wish to see email at all on the Watch, then go into the Watch app on the phone and turn off mail completely. Instead of Mirror my iPhone, tap Custom, and then turn off the accounts you do not wish to see.
How do I change my email address on my Apple Watch?
Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone. Tap My Watch, then go to Mail > Include Mail. Tap the accounts you want to see on your Apple Watch under Accounts. You can specify multiple accounts—for example, iCloud and the account you use at work.
Why can’t I unpair my Apple Watch?
If you can’t unpair the Apple Watch because you don’t have the iPhone that it’s paired with, you can erase the watch. … Open the Settings app on your watch, then tap General > Reset. Tap Erase All Content and Settings, then tap again to confirm. Wait for the watch to unpair.
How do you unpair an Apple Watch without the password?
How to reset your Apple Watch if you forgot your passcode
- Put your watch on its charger and keep it there until you complete these steps.
- Press and hold the side button until you see Power Off.
- Press and hold the Digital Crown until you see Erase all content and settings.
- Tap Reset, then tap Reset again to confirm.