Add music to alarm: Tap Clock app > Alarm > Plus (+) (or Edit > select alarm). Enter a time > tap Sound > pick a song. Set timer to stop music: Tap Clock app > Timer > set time length > When Timer Ends > Stop Playing > Set.
How do I set music as my alarm for free?
1) Find the Clock app on your Android phone or tablet, then tap the icon to open it. 2) At the bottom, tap Alarm, then tap + to add an alarm. 3) On the alarm, tap the Down arrow then touch the current sound’s name. 4) Now tap Add new > Your Sound file to choose your Spotify music song.
How do I add songs to my library for my alarm?
Open the Clock app and choose Alarm. When you add a new alarm or edit an existing alarm, tap Sound. Here, you’ll see a new Songs section. Tap “Pick a song” and you’ll see a list of the songs in your music library.
Can I use Spotify songs for my alarm?
1) Launch the Clock app on your Android phone then tap the Alarm tab. 2) Tap +(plus) button to add an alarm and choose the time. 3) Tap the Download arrow then browse Spotify songs you want to set. 4) Now tap Add new > Your Sound file to set Spotify song as alarm.
How do I make a song from Spotify my ringtone?
How to Make a Song a Ringtone on Android Phone
- Directly transfer the downloaded Spotify track to your Android phone by using a USB cable.
- Go to the Settings on your Android mobile device and tap on the “Sounds and vibration”, then choose the “Ringtone” option to access the menu.
Why won’t my iPhone alarm Let me pick a song?
We’ll be happy to help. For the alarm to play the selected song it will need to be downloaded to your iPhone. It’s possible that the song in question is not downloaded to your iPhone. Try these steps and then test by setting up a new alarm: Add music to iPhone and listen offline.
How do I choose a song for my alarm on iPhone?
How to Add Music to an iPhone Alarm
- In the Clock app, select Alarm from the bottom menu bar.
- Select the plus (+) sign to set up a new alarm. …
- Select Sound. …
- From your Library, choose the song you want to set as the alarm sound.
- In the upper-left corner, select Back, then select Save in the upper-right corner.
How do I add custom alarm sounds to my iPhone?
Open the iPhone Clock app on your iPhone. Then tap on Plus + icon to set new alarm or tap Edit to modify existing alarms. Then tap on Sound and select your custom alarm tone from the list. Finally, tap Back to return to your alarm section and click Save to set your customized alarm.
Can I use my music as a ringtone on iPhone?
To do this, open the Settings app on your iPhone, then tap Sounds (also called Sounds & Haptics), then Ringtone. Your custom tones will appear at the top of the list, above the default Ringtones. Just tap on one to make it your ringtone.
How do I make a song from Apple music my ringtone?
Step 1: Open “Settings” app on iPhone, find and click “Sounds & Haptics”. Step 2: Scroll down and click “Ringtone”, then you can see the newly created Apple Music ringtone appeared at the top of the default iPhone ringtone list. Step 3: Tap at the song you want to set as ringtone and it’s all done!