Tap the My Watch tab. Scroll to the app that you want to add. Apps that you can install appear in the Available Apps section. To add an app to your watch, tap Install.
Can you get Google apps on Apple Watch?
Install Google Maps
The app should first be downloaded to your iPhone from the App Store. Open the Watch app on your phone and swipe down the My Watch screen until you reach Available Apps. Tap the Install button next to Google Maps and it will move to the Installed section on your Apple Watch.
How do I manually add apps to my Apple Watch?
Get apps with the iPhone that’s paired with the Apple Watch
- On your iPhone, open the Watch app.
- Tap the My Watch tab.
- Scroll to the app you want to add. Apps you can install will appear in the Available Apps section.
- To add an app to your watch, tap Install.
How do I get the Gmail app on my Apple Watch?
Here’s what to do:
- Install the official Gmail app and set up the Gmail app on your iPhone.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Gmail.
- Tap Notifications.
- Configure your Gmail notification settings in the way you prefer.
- Open the Watch app.
- Tap Notifications.
- In the Mirror iPhone Alerts From: section, move the Gmail slider to on/green.
Why can’t I add apps to my Apple Watch?
If you’re expecting apps to install on the Watch automatically, and they’re not, your Watch could be set to install manually. … If you’re still not seeing an app install after that, or it doesn’t even show up in the Watch app, delete the iPhone app and reinstall it. You may even need to restart your iPhone.
Why won’t my available apps install on my Apple Watch?
Hard reboot your Apple Watch:
After both your Watch and iPhone have been rebooted, you’ll want to go ahead and try installing the apps again. We would recommend trying to install from your iPhone with the Watch app first, and then try to download from the App Store on your Watch if that doesn’t work.
How do I put Google Calendar on my Apple Watch?
Google Calendar on Apple Watch
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Scroll down and tap Calendar.
- Tap Accounts.
- Tap Add Account.
- Select Google from the list.
- Sign in with your Google account login information.
- Make sure that Calendars is toggled to the On position.
- Tap Save in the top right corner.
How do I get apps for my Apple Watch?
Get apps from the App Store on your Apple Watch
- Press the Digital Crown to see the Home screen, then tap the App Store.
- Tap Search to find apps using Scribble or Dictation, or scroll down to discover featured apps and curated app collections.
Can I watch Netflix on my Apple Watch?
The good news is, if you ever find yourself in a pinch, your Apple Watch has an app for that. Just open the Remote app on your Apple Watch and you can swipe your way to your favorite Netflix or Disney+ film.
Why can’t I get my email on my Apple Watch?
On your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch > Mail: Perhaps choose Custom and check, under Alerts, that Show Alerts is enabled. Tap on your email account (eg iCloud) > check that Show Alerts from iCloud (for example) is enabled > check that Sound and Haptic are both enabled.
How do I put Gmail on my iPhone?
Use the following steps to get Gmail on your phone using the Gmail IMAP server settings:
- Enable IMAP for Gmail.
- On the iPhone home screen, open Settings.
- Go to Passwords & Accounts > Add Account, then choose Google. …
- Enter your Gmail email address, then tap Next.
- Enter your Gmail password, then tap Next.
Which apps can you use on Apple Watch?
Apps on Apple Watch
|App name||For more information|
|Voice Memos||See Record and play voice memos on Apple Watch.|
|Walkie-Talkie (not available in all regions)||See Use Walkie-Talkie on Apple Watch.|
|Wallet||See About Wallet on Apple Watch and Apple Pay on Apple Watch.|
|Weather||See Check the weather on Apple Watch.|
How do I add WhatsApp to my Apple Watch?
- On your iPhone, go to the Watch app and tap on the App Store.
- In the search box, type in ‘WatchChat 2’, then download the app to your Apple Watch.
- Once downloaded, open the app on your Apple Watch.
- Then, head to WhatsApp on your iPhone, before going to Settings > WhatsApp Web > Scan QR code.
How do I change my App Store country on Apple Watch?
We can help you with your Apple Watch. If your Apple Watch doesn’t recognize your current country, you can open the Apple Watch app on your companion iPhone, choose General > Language & Region and check that Mirror my iPhone is enabled. If you have Custom enabled, verify the correct country is selected here.