Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone. Tap My Watch, tap General, then turn off Automatic App Install. Tap My Watch, then scroll down to Available Apps. Tap Install next to the apps you want to install.
How do I put apps on my Apple Watch?
Get apps with the iPhone that’s paired with the Apple Watch
- On your iPhone, open the Watch app.
- Tap the My Watch tab.
- Scroll to the app that you want to add. Apps that you can install appear in the Available Apps section.
- To add an app to your watch, tap Install.
Why can’t I add apps to my Apple Watch?
If you’re expecting apps to install on the Watch automatically, and they’re not, your Watch could be set to install manually. … If you’re still not seeing an app install after that, or it doesn’t even show up in the Watch app, delete the iPhone app and reinstall it. You may even need to restart your iPhone.
How do I see apps on Apple Watch 6?
On Apple Watch
- Press your Digital Crown to go from your watch face to the Home screen.
- Scroll down on the Digital Crown to see all your apps.
- If you zoom back in to the default level, you can swipe around to see all of your apps, just not all of them at one glance.
How do I install WhatsApp on my Apple Watch 6?
- On your iPhone, go to the Watch app and tap on the App Store.
- In the search box, type in ‘WatchChat 2’, then download the app to your Apple Watch.
- Once downloaded, open the app on your Apple Watch.
- Then, head to WhatsApp on your iPhone, before going to Settings > WhatsApp Web > Scan QR code.
Can I watch Netflix on my Apple Watch?
The good news is, if you ever find yourself in a pinch, your Apple Watch has an app for that. Just open the Remote app on your Apple Watch and you can swipe your way to your favorite Netflix or Disney+ film.
Why is there no App Store on my Apple Watch?
There won’t be an icon on your Apple Watch for the App Store, but if you go into your Apple Watch app on your iPhone you can install any Apple Watch apps that are compatible, don’t forget Watch OS 6 is still relatively new so some Apps may not be up-to-date yet.
Which apps can you use on Apple Watch?
Apps on Apple Watch
|App name||For more information|
|Voice Memos||See Record and play voice memos on Apple Watch.|
|Walkie-Talkie (not available in all regions)||See Use Walkie-Talkie on Apple Watch.|
|Wallet||See About Wallet on Apple Watch and Apple Pay on Apple Watch.|
|Weather||See Check the weather on Apple Watch.|
How do you update Apple Watch apps?
How to manually update apps on your Apple Watch
- Open the App Store and scroll down to the bottom.
- Tap Account.
- Tap Updates.
- Tap Update next to an app to update only that app, or tap Update All.
Can you use TikTok on Apple Watch?
Check the latest trending videos right on your Apple Watch! DouWatch lets you watch the currently trending TikTok videos on your wrist. … Simply download the app onto your phone and your Apple Watch and you are ready to go, no login whatsoever.