Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone. Tap My Watch, then go to Mail > Include Mail. Tap the accounts you want to see on your Apple Watch under Accounts. You can specify multiple accounts—for example, iCloud and the account you use at work.
Why can’t I get my email on my Apple Watch?
On your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch > Mail: Perhaps choose Custom and check, under Alerts, that Show Alerts is enabled. Tap on your email account (eg iCloud) > check that Show Alerts from iCloud (for example) is enabled > check that Sound and Haptic are both enabled.
Can I add Gmail to my Apple Watch?
The official Gmail app doesn’t work on the Apple Watch. Google hasn’t added support for the Watch to its app, so you can’t read or send emails with it.
How do I add an email account to my Apple device?
- Go to Settings > Mail, then tap Accounts.
- Tap Add Account, then select your email provider.
- Enter your email address and password.
- If you see Next, tap Next and wait for Mail to verify your account.
- If you see Save, tap Save.
How do I get my Outlook email on my Apple Watch?
How do I get Outlook notifications to show up on my Apple Watch?
- Go to the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Go to Notifications.
- Make sure that Outlook is listed in the Include section.
- Tap on Outlook.
How do I get my email on my Apple Watch?
Viewing mail on Apple Watch
To see mail on Apple Watch: Tap on the Digital Crown on your wearable device. Select the Mail app. Tap an account or mailbox to view its contents.
Why won’t my email update on my Apple Watch?
Check settings in the (iPhone) Watch app, My Watch/Mail and ensure Mirror iPhone then check which mailboxes are included. If no luck there Reboot both watch and iPhone together, and if that still doesn’t work try unpair and re-pair to force clear all data stored on the watch.
How do I add Google to My Apple Watch?
How to Search the Web on your Apple Watch
- You have to use your iPhone to share the web link of Google.com to yourself.
- Launch the messages app on your Watch and tap on the received link.
- Once your google search gets loaded, tap on the search bar.
How do I get WhatsApp on my Apple Watch?
- On your iPhone, go to the Watch app and tap on the App Store.
- In the search box, type in ‘WatchChat 2’, then download the app to your Apple Watch.
- Once downloaded, open the app on your Apple Watch.
- Then, head to WhatsApp on your iPhone, before going to Settings > WhatsApp Web > Scan QR code.
Is there a Google app for Apple Watch?
You can install Google Maps on your Apple Watch for a seamless navigation between your phone and watch. On your watch, you can also navigate to existing shortcuts, get step-by-step directions, and get the current ETA for your commute. To use Google Maps on your watch, make sure your devices have: WatchOS 5 or greater.
How do I add email accounts?
In This Article
- Open the Settings app. …
- Choose Accounts. …
- Tap Add Account. …
- Choose the proper Personal email account type.
- Type your email address and tap the Next button.
- Type the email account password and tap the Next button.
- Continue working through the email setup as you did with your first email account.
Where do I find my email account settings?
- Open Email.
- Select Settings.
- Select your USC email account.
- Select Incoming settings.
- The listed server will show your current email configuration.
Does Microsoft Outlook work on Apple Watch?
Microsoft Outlook has added full Apple Watch support to its iPhone app, and it’s showing other email apps how it’s done. … Outlook’s app also shows up in Apple Watch’s Glances menu, so users can see an inbox and calendar overview with a quick swipe.
How do I reply to an Outlook email on my Apple Watch?
How to reply:
- Tap on Reply or Reply All option on the Outlook for iOS Watch interface.
- Choose to use Apple dictation, Apple Scribble, or an option from the list of quick replies.
- Tapping on Send or one of the suggestions sends the email to the recipient.
How do I get outlook on Apple?
How to setup the Outlook app on your iPhone or iPad
- Open the App Store on your Apple iOS device.
- In the search box type Outlook, then select Microsoft Outlook.
- Tap Get.
- Tap Install and enter your Apple ID.
- Open the Outlook app, enter your full TC Email address, and tap Add Account.