How do I add cities to my world clock?
Open the Personal World Clock. Add cities by clicking on Add City or the green plus symbol on the right, entering the city name into the search field, selecting it from the list of suggested locations, and clicking Save.
How do I change cities in World Clock widget?
Open Notification Center, click Edit Widgets at the bottom of the window, click on the World Clock, click on any one of the cities in the list. Actually, just control click on the widget and choose “Edit Clock”.
How do I add cities to world clock on iPhone?
How to add a new city to the World Clock on your iPhone or iPad
- Launch the Clock app from your Home screen.
- Tap on the World Clock tab. …
- Tap on the Add button. …
- Tap on the Search bar at the top of your screen.
- Type the name of the city you want. …
- Tap on the city you want from the list below.
How do I add a city to my clock widget?
Customize the World Clock Widget
If not, open the “Clock” app and navigate to the “World Clock” tab. Here, tap the plus sign (+) at the top right. Now, search for and add a location. Repeat this process until you’ve added every location you want on your Home screen.
How do I change my iPhone clock from analog to world?
If you tap on the clock face in the World Clock on the iPhone you can switch between an analog clock and a digital clock. I prefer the analog version because its shows night and day, with a black clock face for locations where it is night and a gray one for daytime areas.
How do I customize my clock widget?
Resize a clock widget
- On the Home screen, touch and hold the clock widget for a moment, then lift your finger. You’ll see white resize controls around the clock.
- Touch and drag the controls to change the clock’s size.
How do you customize the world clock widget on iPhone?
How To Add The Clock Widget
- Browse to the iPhone or iPad Home screen.
- Long-press the Home Screen to enter edit mode.
- Tap the ‘+’ icon, available in the top-left corner of the screen.
- Scroll for the Clock widget and tap it.
- Swipe-right to choose the desired widget size & layout.
How do I get the world clock on my lock screen?
If you haven’t messed with your Android 4.2 lock screen widgets yet, the world clock will actually be right on your main lock screen panel by default. Just press and hold the clock on your lock screen and swipe your finger downward to reveal the full list of cities.
Is there a world clock for iPhone?
Use the Clock app to see the local time in different time zones around the world. Tap World Clock. …