The data is on the iPhone and in iCloud, not the Watch. Only current data is on the Watch and it will transfer when you unpair it.
Why are my Apple Watch Awards not showing up on my new iPhone?
If an Activity challenge already occurred, it won’t appear on your Awards tab. After each step, see if the challenge appears: Make sure that the software on your iPhone and Apple Watch is up to date. Make sure that your Apple Watch can connect to Wi-Fi, so it can download the challenge.
How do I transfer my Apple Watch awards to my new phone?
Use the steps below to unpair:
- Erase your Apple Watch.
- Set up your new iPhone and sign in to iCloud. …
- Open the Apple Watch app on your new iPhone, then pair your watch with your new iPhone.
- Try to restore from a backup. …
- Follow the onscreen steps to finish setting up.
- Start using your Apple Watch with your new iPhone.
Will my activity transfer to a new Apple Watch?
You can use the backed-up Apple Watch data on your iPhone if you ever need to restore your Apple Watch, or when you set up a new Apple Watch. … This means that when you set up a new iPhone and restore it from backup, your latest Apple Watch data is also restored.
Does unpairing Apple Watch erase activity data?
Historic Health and Activity data is stored on your iPhone, not on your Apple Watch, so will not be lost.
How do I reset my Apple Watch Awards?
I found it by trying.
- Unpair your watch.
- Go to setting/your name/iCloud/health and turn off and delete. ( …
- In the health app remove the watch as a source and delete all it’s data.
- Setting /general/iPhone storage. …
- Setting/general/iPhone storage. …
- Hard reset the phone.
Where are my Apple Watch Awards?
To view awards, open the Activity app on your Apple Watch, swipe left twice to the Awards screen, then tap an award.
How do I sync my Apple Watch to my old Apple Watch?
Open the Watch app on iPhone to start the pairing process of your new Watch. Power on your new Apple Watch and look for the pairing sphere code, follow the prompts. When asked, choose to restore your new Apple Watch from a backup and choose the most recent one.
How do I set my old Apple Watch to my new one?
Set up your Apple Watch
- Turn on your Apple Watch and put it on. …
- Hold your Apple Watch close to your iPhone. …
- Hold your iPhone over the animation. …
- Set up as new or restore from a backup. …
- Sign in with your Apple ID. …
- Choose your settings. …
- Create a passcode. …
- Choose features and apps.
Should I unpair my old Apple Watch before pairing a new one?
Unless you’re keeping both Watches, you need to unpair your old one. Once that’s done, however, your old Watch has been cut free from your iPhone, and you can give it away or sell it as you need.
What will I lose if I reset my Apple Watch?
Erasing all content and settings erases all media, data, and settings from your Apple Watch, but it does not remove Activation Lock. To remove Activation Lock, unpair the watch first. Before your watch is erased, a backup of its contents is created on your iPhone.
Why won’t my Apple Watch restore from backup?
You cannot manually restore your Apple Watch from a previous backup once it’s set up already. Hence, you’ll need to unpair your Apple Watch and set it up all over again.
How do I pair my Apple watch without losing data?
Restore your Apple Watch from an iCloud Apple Watch backup
- Connect your Apple Watch and iPhone to power and place them next to each other.
- Open the Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap Start Pairing.
- Once the Watch pairs, tap Restore from Backup.
- Choose the backup you want to restore–this process may take some time, so be patient!