Go to the Watch app on iPhone. Scroll to the Outlook app. … Toggle Show App on Apple Watch to ON to re-install on Watch. Launch Outlook app on Apple Watch and wait for data to sync to latest.
Can I get my Outlook calendar on my Apple Watch?
Microsoft Outlook has added full Apple Watch support to its iPhone app, and it’s showing other email apps how it’s done. … Outlook’s app also shows up in Apple Watch’s Glances menu, so users can see an inbox and calendar overview with a quick swipe.
Can you sync Apple and Outlook calendar?
Sync your Outlook calendar with your iOS device
iTunes opens automatically when connected to your computer. In iTunes, in the source list, under Devices, click the entry for your iPhone or iPod touch. Click the Info tab. Under Calendars, click Sync calendars from, and then click Outlook.
How do I add an Outlook calendar to my watch?
How to sync your Microsoft Outlook calendar through your iPhone settings
- Open your iPhone Settings app.
- Scroll down and tap “Passwords & Accounts.” …
- Select “Add Account.” …
- Chose “Outlook.com.”
- Enter your Outlook username and password.
- Toggle on the option to sync your calendars. …
- Choose “Save” in the upper right corner.
How do I add my Calendar to my Apple Watch?
Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone. Tap My Watch, then tap Calendar. Tap Custom under Notifications or Calendars.
How do I reply to an Outlook email on my Apple Watch?
How to reply:
- Tap on Reply or Reply All option on the Outlook for iOS Watch interface.
- Choose to use Apple dictation, Apple Scribble, or an option from the list of quick replies.
- Tapping on Send or one of the suggestions sends the email to the recipient.
How to share your Outlook calendar on iPhone or Android
- Open the Outlook app on your phone.
- Tap the calendar menu in the upper left.
- Tap the gear icon.
- Choose Add People and select who you want to add.
- Edit permissions by tapping the person you want to share the calendar with.
- Tap the check mark.
Why can’t I sync my Outlook calendar with my iPhone?
Turn off “calendars,” restart your phone, then turn on “calendars” again. This should cause the iPhone to reconnect to the Outlook server, which will enable your PC and phone calendars to sync again. If this doesn’t work, you may need to completely delete the Outlook calendar from your iPhone, then add it again.
How do I sync my calendar with Apple calendar?
One-way synchronization means that you can view, but not update, Team Calendars events in your app.
On your iOS device:
- Go to Settings > Accounts and passwords > Add account.
- Choose Other > Add Subscribed Calendar.
- Paste the calendar URL and choose Next.
- Enter any other required information and choose Save.
How do you sync your iPhone with Outlook calendar?
Click your device icon and open the “Info” tab. Check “Sync Calendars with” and select Outlook from the dropdown menu. Choose to sync all calendars, or only selected calendars using the settings provided. Click Apply to start syncing your calendars with your iPhone.
How do I play podcasts on my Apple Watch?
Play podcasts on Apple Watch
- After you connect Apple Watch to Bluetooth headphones or speakers, open the Podcasts app on your Apple Watch.
- Turn the Digital Crown to scroll through the artwork.
- Tap a podcast to play it.
Can I see a full calendar on my Apple Watch?
It is not possible to view a full month’s appointments on Apple Watch. Whilst it is possible to tap on “<” (upper-left) to view the days of the month in a month view, the Calendar app on Apple Watch shows calendar events only for the current day and the next week.