In the Sharing tab of the Health app, you can share any data you have stored in the Health app with up to 5 individuals. You control what data you share, and you can change it or stop sharing at any time.
You can share health data stored in the Health app —such as health alerts and trends—with friends, family, and others caring for you.
Can you export health data from Apple Watch?
In order to get the raw export, go into the “Apple Health” app, tap on your user icon and then select “Export Health Data.” This export process may take a few minutes, and, once completed, you should then have a filed called “export. zip”. You can share the file with yourself via AirDrop, Email or any other method.
To share health data, launch the Health app and tap on the Sharing tab.
- Tap on “Share with Someone,” and then search for the person who you want to share with. …
- On the next screen, you’ll be asked whether you want to share health alerts, like high heart rate notifications.
- Open the Fitness app on your iPhone.
- Tap the Sharing tab. If asked, tap Get Started.
- Tap the Account icon then the Add button and type your friend’s contact information. Or choose friends from the list of suggested contacts. …
- After you choose your friends, tap Send. Wait for your friends to accept the invite.
With “Friends & Family” you can automatically share your blood pressure and heart rate data with a loved one or a friend to help build a supportive network to drive better health outcomes. … Android followers will also have the option to view the weight and body composition data for their friends & family members.
How do I export apple health data?
How to export health data from iPhone?
- Open the Health app.
- Click on your profile photo.
- Click on “Export All Health Data”
- Click on “Export”
How do I export my health data?
How to Export Health Data from iPhone
- Open the Health app on iPhone.
- Tap on your profile icon in the corner, it looks like a human head silhouette.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the Health profile and tap on “Export Health Data”
On your iPhone, open the Health app. Tap the Sharing tab, then tap Share with your doctor. Follow the onscreen prompts to select which topics to share with your doctor. Tap Share.
How do I turn on health data sharing on Apple Watch?
On your iPhone: Open the Health app, tap Sharing, tap your family member’s name, then tap Profile. On the managed Apple Watch: Open the Settings app on the Apple Watch, then tap Health.
Share your activity from Apple Watch
- Open the Activity app on your Apple Watch.
- Swipe left, then turn the Digital Crown to scroll to the bottom of the screen.
- To add a friend, tap Invite a Friend, then tap a friend. To remove a friend, tap a friend you’re sharing with, then tap Remove.
Share Apple subscriptions
Go to Settings > [your name] > Family Sharing. Tap a subscription, then follow the onscreen instructions.
Why is my apple watch not sharing my activity with friends?
Activity Sharing requires iOS 10 and watchOS 3 or later. If you paired more than one Apple Watch to your iPhone, the Sharing tab won’t appear in Activity until you update all your watches to the latest version of watchOS. Sign out of iCloud on your iPhone, then sign back in: Tap Settings > [your name].