Unlock iCloud Lock via iCloud. If neither Apple Watch nor iPhone are available for you, you can remove iCloud from Apple Watch online via iCloud web.
Can you remove Apple ID from Apple Watch?
You can remove your Apple ID from an Apple Watch by removing its Activation Lock, which will erase your information and unpair it from your iPhone. You’ll need to remove your Apple ID from an Apple Watch if you are giving the watch away, so your personal information is wiped and a new user can sign in.
Can you bypass Apple Watch iCloud?
Use the Paired iPhone to Bypass the Activation Lock on an Apple Watch. … As the original owner of the device, and having access to the iPhone that the Apple Watch was paired with, the original owner can simply unpair the Watch from their iPhone. This will remove the activation lock from an iOS device.
How do I remove previous owner Apple ID from Apple Watch?
Sign in with your Apple ID, and open Settings. Under My Devices, click your Apple Watch. Click X next to your device. Click Remove to confirm.
How do I reset my Apple Watch and delete iCloud?
On your Apple Watch, tap Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings. Type your password if prompted. For GPS + Cellular models, choose to keep or remove your cellular plan. If you want to pair your Apple Watch and iPhone again, keep your plan.
Do you need iCloud for Apple Watch?
Health and Fitness data, such as history, awards, Workout and Activity calibration data from your Apple Watch, and user-entered data (To back up Health and Fitness data, you need to use iCloud or an encrypted backup on your computer.)
Can I remove iCloud activation lock?
Removing the iCloud Activation Lock
Once the jailbreak has been completed, you will be prompted to confirm the connected iPhone or iPad device information. To continue, click Start for the iPhone Activation Lock remove process to begin. … After the jailbreak, you can remove the iCloud Activation Lock.
How do I turn off iCloud lock on Apple Watch?
How to disable Activation Lock remotely
- Navigate to iCloud.com from your computer’s web browser to disable Activation Lock.
- Sign in with your Apple ID and password.
- Click on Settings.
- Select your Apple Watch under My Devices.
- Click on the X next to your Apple Watch to remove it.
- Click Remove to confirm.
Can you remove activation lock without previous owner?
Go to “Find My iPhone > All Devices” and select the device to remove/unlock. Step 3. Click “Erase [device]” and after erasing, click “Remove from Account”. Once the above steps are complete, the activation lock will be removed and you can use your own Apple ID.
How do you reset a stolen Apple Watch?
Basically, a hard reset can be performed by thieves on a stolen Apple Watch by long-pressing on the side button until the power menu appears. Then you Force Touch on the display until a new option appears for “Erase all content and settings.” This option totally wipes the Watch clean.
Need to unpair your lost or stolen Apple Watch? How to unpair an Apple Watch without the watch
- On the iCloud Find My website, tap the x button next to your Apple Watch’s name to remove it.
- In the Find My app, choose to Remove This Device.
How do I clear data from my Apple Watch?
Erase Apple Watch and settings
- Open the Settings app on your Apple Watch.
- Go to General > Reset, tap Erase All Content and Settings, then enter your passcode. If you have an Apple Watch with a cellular plan, you’re offered two options—Erase All and Erase All & Keep Plan.
How do you unpair a watch without an iPhone?
How To Unpair Apple Watch without iPhone
- Put your Apple Watch on its charger.
- Press and hold the side button as if you were going to power it down.
- Do a firm press on the POWER OFF slider and let go.
- Tap Erase all content and settings.
How do you remove Apple watch from iPhone?
- Keep your Apple Watch and iPhone close together.
- Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone and tap the My Watch tab.
- Tap your watch’s name at the top of the screen, then tap the information button .
- Tap Unpair Apple Watch. …
- Enter your Apple ID password to turn off Activation Lock. …
- Tap again to confirm.